Queens v Ayr

It really is just a clusterfuck of a lineup overall, but you can just about accept most of it, until he has replaced Moffat.

Our two worst centre halves playing.
McAllister in central midfield. 
Cameron Salkeld.
One up front, with no one able to link the play Moffat style and get us up the pitch.  

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It’s a selection that is beyond belief. One up front, sitting deep and long balls punted to Tomi all afternoon!

Even if Moffat has picked up a knock, Bradley is the clear replacement. 

Exactly, it's a joke that he doesn't start Bradley over Salkeld. I have no idea what Salkeld does in training but it must be truly amazing.

I have also lost patience with someone who still doesn't know what his best starting 11 is.

7 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

Duffy making it easy for Mathie to bag him with that team selection. Salkeld cannae play football and McGinty is overdue another howler.

Maybe he's trying to become the first Ayr manager to be sacked *before* the match begins.

Doesn’t really look great for us either does it. McKay and Cooper both out. East at left back? Is he going to continue with Gibson at the back or put an actual centre half in Nditi in his more natural position? Probably the former knowing Johnston’s team selections. 

I'm amazed that any of my fellow Ayr fans think Duffy should get the window. If he thinks Salkeld is better than Moffat or Bradley just imagine the damage he could do being allowed to sign players. He needs sacked before he relegates us, it is that simple.

38 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That team is a sacking offence in itself. Actively starting players like McGinty and Salkeld and acting as if QOS are one of the best teams in the league is the sign of a fucking nutter. 

If we lose this game and go bottom and Duffy remains in the job then the atmosphere on Boxing Day is going to fucking hilarious. Raith will have the chance to potentially bin yet another Ayr manager in the same season at Somerset. Classic Cinch action. 

What concerns me is if we lose today we could be bottom. If the rest of the season is cancelled, we could get automatically relegated just  like Partick. Squad selection beggars belief.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm amazed that any of my fellow Ayr fans think Duffy should get the window. If he thinks Salkeld is better than Moffat or Bradley just imagine the damage he could do being allowed to sign players. He needs sacked before he relegates us, it is that simple.

You can add McKenzie to that list too. He isn’t ready for this level, but he is miles in front of Salkeld. 

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Has anyone actually seen this Chima guy or have I just imagined we signed someone by that name?

Funnily enough I've got a pal who's a Burnley fan and watches a lot of their U23 matches. He's never seen him either