Motherwell v St. Johnstone - 18th December 2021

13 minutes ago, NYD1997 said:

Or maybe just maybe he isn’t happy about a player not fitting his system and way of playing and isn’t playing him…

Or potentially he just doesn’t think eetu is good enough

It's pathetic and he's trying to prove a point to folk inside the club. Hanging youngsters out to dry, no matter what they've done is shite behaviour and the sign of a weak individual. 

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It's pathetic and he's trying to prove a point to folk inside the club. 

I'm fairly convinced hes been at it all season.

I bet most folk could guess the players Davidson has sourced and signed and those the HOR has recommended to him simply by how they're treated.

Like what did Devine do to be dropped for 3 months, chucking in against Rangers and be our best player, then dropped again? One mistake.

Vertainen? One mistake.

While shite like Crawford got about 3 months of shite before getting dropped, and even then its probably just being rested. Butterfield straight into regular games despite not playing for 6 months, while others need to "learn how we work".

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm fairly convinced hes been at it all season.

I bet most folk could guess the players Davidson has sourced and signed and those the HOR has recommended to him simply by how they're treated.

Like what did Devine do to be dropped for 3 months, chucking in against Rangers and be our best player, then dropped again? One mistake.

Vertainen? One mistake.

While shite like Crawford got about 3 months of shite before getting dropped, and even then its probably just being rested. Butterfield straight into regular games despite not playing for 6 months, while others need to "learn how we work".

He's the boss and it's his prerogative but it's shining through for all to see. 

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Folk suggesting E2 is self isolating but despite the rising cases I still think that’s awfully convenient.

I hope (in the best way possible) this is what it is.

The alternative is terrifying.

Whenever a team is struggling, it’s often the thought that every player starting is shite and should be dropped, and every player out the team should get a start as they’d make a big difference.

Glenn Middleton has been poor this season, just back available and gets a start. Should have at least been brought on from the bench in a couple of games and had to make some impact. 

Shows how limited our options are that out of form players can just walk straight into the team without earning it, but I guess that’s where we’re at.

Hopefully we can avoid giving away easy chances, and Viv and Glenn can make something happen in the wide areas. A strong battling performance required, with a bit more emphasis on attacking. I don’t think sitting in all game against motherwell will do us any favours.