Rangers v St Mirren - Boxing Day

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

You have made massive jumps of correlation to somehow claim your club is harshly treated, when the facts just don't match up with your accusations.

You have cherry picked comments to support that. For example, you reference Gilmour. Any St Mirren fan will know he was vocal about perceived bias regarding both sides of the OF. You however, have chosen to take one of those comments, without balance, then use that as your evidence. All that suggests is you suffer from confirmation bias.

If I'm remembering right, wasn't Gilmour on radio Scotland at the time and mentioned that club chairmen/representatives were too scared to challenge Lawwell on anything?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

If I'm remembering right, wasn't Gilmour on radio Scotland at the time and mentioned that club chairmen/representatives were too scared to challenge Lawwell on anything?

Ideally what you'd do is find the full quote and give a date when it was given. If you did that, then not only  would you not need to rely on your memory of something from years ago, you would also have a lot more context in which to interpret his comments.

I'd advise you do that.

Just now, Ric said:

Ideally what you'd do is find the full quote and give a date when it was given. If you did that, then not only  would you not need to rely on your memory of something from years ago, you would also have a lot more context in which to interpret his comments.

I'd advise you do that.

Thought it was a reasonable enough post which wasn't meant as a dig.

MV5BOGNmZDIxMWQtODRjZS00Y2VmLTg3ZjMtOWIy

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Thought it was a reasonable enough post which wasn't meant as a dig.

You take, "why not post the quote rather than what you think was the quote", as a dig?

:lol:

There was a very specific reason why I said to do that, but no, you'd rather act like a petulant child.

Just now, Ric said:

You take, "why not post the quote rather than what you think was the quote", as a dig?

:lol:

There was a very specific reason why I said to do that, but no, you'd rather act like a petulant child.

I was asking if that was what he said as I assumed by your previous posts that you had a better memory of it than me.

Bye Ric.

HT 2-0
Yeah going as expected really. Rangers look fresh and up for it and we look leggy after Wednesday.
First goal was a corner where we’ve not won the flick on at the front post or the header at the back post, disappointing.
We then got back into it a bit and Power slid through Main who was through on goal and Goldson hacked him down 20 yards out. I thought it could have been a red, yellow given. Then McGrath hits the free kick. He must be the worst free kick taker at the club, yet he keeps taking them. In his last game against Hibs he skied a 20 yard free kick over the bar, this time he stuck it in the middle of the wall. Hopeless.
Second goal is a good save from Alnwick but rebound smashed in, and he’s had a few more saves since.
Flynn doesn’t offer as much as Reid in the middle of the park, hope to see Dylan on shortly. Our chance of getting anything from this game is close to zero, so might aswell get the young lads on again.