God Save The Queen

Lex

Some idiot on the news there " I think something has happened within the last 24 hours because she looked ok, if a bit frail on Tuesday".

No shit sherlock - something has happened in the last 24 hours.

1 hour ago, N5 Spur said:

I thought, even at this time, that the very first announcement of any royal news is still put up on the gates outside Buck House as a written notice.

Huw is wearing a very dark, though not black, suit.

How old fashioned.  Don't they have a Twitter account for this sort of thing?

8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've still never forgiven Diana for having the Sunday morning cartoons cancelled.  The mid-90s ones certainly gave the 80s cartoons a good run for their money.

My under 12s match got cancelled man.  Pure ragin'.  Thankfully football Italia was still on 4. 

Balmoral's only 20 odd miles up the road from me - may take my dog a wee walk up by the nearby pyramids later and watch the world's media. 

Plus the bakery at adjacent Crathie now do the best rowies going since the sad demise of Aitkens, due to Prince Andrew type behaviour from their chief.

Deeside's had the new PM, the Tour of Britain and now this all within a week.

Edited by tarapoa

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Balmoral's only 20 odd miles up the road from me - may take my dog a wee walk up by the nearby pyramids later and watch the world's media. 

Plus the bakery at Crathie now do the best rowies going since the sad demise of Aitkens, due to Prince Andrew type behaviour from their chief.

That is an excellent rowie. Highly recommend. 

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've still never forgiven Diana for having the Sunday morning cartoons cancelled.  The mid-90s ones certainly gave the 80s cartoons a good run for their money.

I think there was an Old Firm game cancelled the next day? 

4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Plus the bakery at adjacent Crathie now do the best rowies going since the sad demise of Aitkens, due to Prince Andrew type behaviour from their chief.

Is that what happened with Aitkens bakery?  They had a few shops in Aberdeen when I was a student and then they just seemed to disappear.

9 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Crathes?