God Save The Queen

Lex

I don't think the "extremists" on either side of the argument are coming out of this well. I wonder if either has ever persuaded anyone to change their view?

I wouldn’t consider myself an extremist, I just think that closing off the platty jube celebrations at 9pm tomorrow night with a three-hour special on the bbc with every one of them being guillotined - up to and including 3rd cousins - would be of great benefit to the country, and most importantly, excellent entertainment after a day on the cans. Respectfully, herself would of course be the main event and have the full last half hour. Commemorative “queens head on a spike” silhouettes for all in the post next Friday to coincide with the state funeral.

ETA: discard the above

Betty has pulled a sickie and is binning St. Paul's tomorrow. 

Clearly “the guards” who had to “weekend at Bernie’s” her all day today are gubbed, can’t be fucked doing it again, and have shut that shit down. Back to the original position that she’s been dead the last 6 months already. BBC Special cancelled.

14 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I wouldn’t consider myself an extremist, I just think that closing off the platty jube celebrations at 9pm tomorrow night with a three-hour special on the bbc with every one of them being guillotined - up to and including 3rd cousins - would be of great benefit to the country, and most importantly, excellent entertainment after a day on the cans. Respectfully, herself would of course be the main event and have the full last half hour. Commemorative “queens head on a spike” silhouettes for all in the post next Friday to coincide with the state funeral.

Clearly “the guards” who had to “weekend at Bernie’s” her all day today are gubbed, can’t be fucked doing it again, and have shut that shit down. Back to the original position that she’s been dead the last 6 months already. BBC Special cancelled.

You monster. It’s “platty jubez”. 

31 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

No, of course you’re not an extremist.

You come across as laid back, joyous, and of course, well balanced.

No sniggering at the back!

36 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Betty has pulled a sickie and is binning St. Paul's tomorrow. 

Trying to compare what wee seaweed did to avoid questions in the wee talking shop on Ferry questions to HMR health is keeping in keeping with snp standards. 

Well done lad keep it up.

8 minutes ago, WTF said:

Trying to compare what wee seaweed did to avoid questions in the wee talking shop on Ferry questions to HMR health is keeping in keeping with snp standards. 

^^^^^        Who's this fucking idiot?         ^^^^^

No, of course you’re not an extremist.
You come across as laid back, joyous, and of course, well balanced.
No sniggering at the back!

669dd82a0d694ff8d1ed5945b4e23be3.jpg

50 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Does she get SSP right away or does she have to wait three days?

She needs to get a natrail train to the doctors for a English sudsidised prescription so she has given up as it will never happen due to wee seaweed.

5 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

669dd82a0d694ff8d1ed5945b4e23be3.jpg

Brilliant. Great idea. I will get a few plates in that style to commemorate all the girls I shagged. It will cost a lot of money but so what! I was only 16 but them being big girls of 16 and above all had no complaints.

16 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

^^^^^        Who's this fucking idiot?         ^^^^^

Are you a fucking idiot too?  Or just a  more impressive scottish fucking idiot.

Brilliant. Great idea. I will get a few plates in that style to commemorate all the girls I shagged. It will cost a lot of money but so what! I was only 16 but them being big girls of 16 and above all had no complaints.

Purposefully replying to the wrong photo and going on a mad rant about imaginary teenage sex is exactly the “do much, much better” I was talking about tbf. Step in the right direction.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Purposefully replying to the wrong photo and going on a mad rant about imaginary teenage sex is exactly the “do much, much better” I was talking about tbf. Step in the right direction.

Thank you.