Where are you on the political spectrum?

Scott Steiner

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly wee boy and I was right in my OP.  You have no capacity to explain your disagreement.

I've noticed this with HMT3 before.  He's completely incapable of providing coherent explanations or sensible arguments in general.

Labelling, insulting and making wild, often false assumptions are the name of the game for him.

8 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

Always amusing to see pro establishment right wingers who love the taste of boot railing against authoritarianism.

Not seen any of those posting on here, chap.

Maybe you could be more specific.  Not that you will...

4 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I've noticed this with HMT3 before.  He's completely incapable of providing coherent explanations or sensible arguments in general.

It's a general Natter characteristic.  They all are more comfortable in 'othering' folk than trying to explain their pathetic wee movement of xenophobia and grievance.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not seen any of those posting on here, chap.

Maybe you could be more specific.  Not that you will...

Apologies m9, I totally forgot you were one of the anti establishment Tory voting royalists on here.

Carry on sticking it to the man comrade.

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's a general Natter characteristic.  They all are more comfortable in 'othering' folk than trying to explain their pathetic wee movement of xenophobia and grievance.

I see you’re back to fluffing up a pretendy far-right Brexiteer - you know, one of those folk you occasionally remember you’re supposed to be feigning an intense hatred of.

3 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Due to Brexit, the ongoing threat of Scottish Separation, Boris' Christmas Party and the increasing number of phobias and isms people apparently have, the bread and butter issues rarely get talked about.

I'd love to see politicians debate their fundamental ideological differences and air opposing views regarding a whole host of topics.

Nationalisation/privatisation, wage equality and whether we should strive for it, order and structure in a general sense as well as the pros and cons of marriage redefinition, freedom of speech, big tech, animal cruelty, trade with other countries, law and order, abortion, environmentalism, security etc.  There's so much that gets ignored now.

It's all about labelling, doing each other down etc.

Where do you sit on the political spectrum?

I'd say I'm right wing on most issues and probably stray into what is now laughably called far-right by many.  I do have some left wing opinions though, particularly regarding environmentalism and the nationalising of some services.  The banks should absolutely be nationalised IMO.

What about ye' all?

Not enough discussion of the pros of animal cruelty on here. 

10 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

Apologies m9, I totally forgot you were one of the anti establishment Tory voting royalists on here.

Carry on sticking it to the man comrade.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I see you’re back to fluffing up a pretendy far-right Brexiteer - you know, one of those folk you occasionally remember you’re supposed to be feigning an intense hatred of.

A Sunday of daft diddy tropes.

You chaps need to get new material.

9 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Aw man it's weird actually having to see your posts again.

Happy New Year!  You have a good one?

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Not enough discussion of the pros of animal cruelty on here. 

A very good point.

Hopefully someone tackles at least one of the issues in my list.

Edited by Scott Steiner

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

A Sunday of daft diddy tropes.

You chaps need to get new material.

It’s never very easy to have your own bullshit thrown back at you, is it? One day, you’re posting about how much you despise Brexiteers more even than the Tartan gonks; the next, your knickers are round your ankles at the first hint of a trolling Brexity alias asking you to dance. You’re a joke.

35 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Agree with this Kincmeister.  So sure are they of their views that everyone else is just simply wrong, 'the other' and therefore fair game to be attacked, often with insults that don't even make sense.  No questions asked or indeed answered.

That sort of attitude within their movement creates such monsters.  They don't know how to debate as they never do it.

It's like a religion with them, however their religion isn't wholesome, and I say that as someone who attended a Church service this evening.

10 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Agree with this Kincmeister.  So sure are they of their views that everyone else is just simply wrong, 'the other' and therefore fair game to be attacked, often with insults that don't even make sense.  No questions asked or indeed answered.

Both you and I know that the standard response on this bit of the forum is to abuse and 'other' those who disagree with the majority view.  I am at a loss to understand how normally sane blokes adopt this by default.

The likes of you and I are broad-shouldered and accepting sorts who hate the 'race to the bottom'  which characterises, sadly, the Natter Massive. 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The likes of you and I are broad-shouldered and accepting sorts who hate the 'race to the bottom'  which characterises, sadly, the Natter Massive. 

So, just to be clear, you no longer hate hate hate far-right Brexiteers but in fact now identify with them and consider them “accepting”?

Edited by Antlion

29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Both you and I know that the standard response on this bit of the forum is to abuse and 'other' those who disagree with the majority view.  I am at a loss to understand how normally sane blokes adopt this by default.

Very true.

They see nothing wrong in dishing out personal insults, making baseless assumptions, lying about people and being obnoxious/nasty in general.. but dare to give one of them a red dot and they throw the dummy out the pram like wee weans.