Where are you on the political spectrum?

Scott Steiner

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I always get the Bolsheviks on the Russian Rev one but SMD everyone 1002323510_politicalcompass.png.8d80816712b6b1c92594a07254905acf.png

What questions on the social front did you get wrong?

Edited by btb

Private landlords get the gulag

Legalise cannabis but with age restrictions

Govt/state economics are f**k all like a household budget, and austerity is pointless because of this

Certain industries absolutely should be nationalised (railways, kinda pointless having multiple providers "competing" when the tracks stay the same. Maybe even energy too since afaik you get the exact same electricity/gas supplied to you whoever you use for it, just at different rates with a different name on your bill)

No kings

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

22 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Govt/state economics are f**k all like a household budget, and austerity is pointless because of this

Certain industries absolutely should be nationalised (railways, kinda pointless having multiple providers "competing" when the tracks stay the same. Maybe even energy too since afaik you get the exact same electricity/gas supplied to you whoever you use for it, just at different rates with a different name on your bill)

No kings

Pretty much this although I’d settle for “heavily taxed” in lieu of “the Gulag”.

One of the statements was "Astrology accurately explains many things". 

Apparently if you strongly agree with this, you are more left wing than someone who does not.

Not at all obvious to me.

I guess I will have to phone up my psychic hotline to get an explanation why.

Edited by Fullerene

3 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

One of the statements was "Astrology accurately explains many things". 

Apparently if you strongly agree with this, you are more left wing than someone who does not.

Not at all obvious to me.

I guess I will have to phone up my psychic hotline to get an explanation why.

I’d have thought belief in juju was rightish but maybe that’s because I’m a Gemini.

No kings

I also agree with much of this.

Re private landlords; I would have progressive tax rate increasing in line with the number of properties they had. No person needs to own more than one house (I would include holiday homes, as they are destroying some of our more rural communities-you should have to pay more tax for a second home not less)

Public ownership of services and utilities, as they should be run for the benefit of everyone and not just some shareholders. Free bus and rail travel for all.

I would also bring in a form of Universal Basic Income to replace the current benefits system and totally reform the tax system to cut down on tax avoidance.

16 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Reading with interest. Scott Steiner appears to have been banned? Why was that, does anyone know?

Oh dear, he was trying so hard to be inoffensive - maybe too hard.

He'll be back soon, of course. Wonder who'll spot him first?

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Oh dear, he was trying so hard to be inoffensive - maybe too hard.

He'll be back soon, of course. Wonder who'll spot him first?

Is that what happened - he was accused of being an alias and banned? He’s not an alias. I know him offline. We don’t agree on much, but we get on regardless. 

There needs to start being consequences for people who make false accusations of “alias”. Warnings at least.

9 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Is that what happened - he was accused of being an alias and banned? He’s not an alias. I know him offline. We don’t agree on much, but we get on regardless. 

There needs to start being consequences for people who make false accusations of “alias”. Warnings at least.

You think that Stomzy and Scott Steiner were 2 different people?

Despite the fact that Steiner appeared very soon after Stomzy was banned, and both appeared to have identical writing styles, and invariably spouting the same far right, bigoted, sectarian pish.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Despite the fact that Steiner appeared very soon after Stomzy was banned, and both appeared to have identical writing styles, and invariably spouting the same far right, bigoted, sectarian pish.

But but but - this time he added reason, logic, and -meister ma man.

They were different people. I know Stormzy off the forum.