The Apprentice 2022

smpar

A pretty meh episode altogether. Who pays 85 quid for a zip line?? And if it retails for £85, why could not one sell it for £85.
Felt quite sorry for Kathryn, always feel she puts herself forward for PM, "I'll do it if no one else will" cue  tumbleweed. Its also easy for the guy to turn round and say I'd have sold it for 50 after selling it to them for 60 whatever it was. 
Don't like Aaron much, big moany, huffy b*****d but the right person got fired, sugar has been itching to fire her! 
Another episode showing what a dinosaur Sugar is.

If he seriously thinks anyone pays £85 rrp he's in cloud cuckoo land- even Tui do a 10% on their trips these days.

The team lost because of the shit awful price they ended up paying.

That being said it was the right decision to get rid of Amy - not because she was on the sales team but because she ducked out of being PM.

Generally after a few weeks you have a rough idea who will make the final five.  This year it is a joke, there is no one who stands out. I feel because Kathryn won the first task she thinks she is unassailable and will hit the ground with a bang.

Aye there isn't a stand out. But if I have to place a bet on a finalist the now it would be on Stephanie.

There's nobody really likeable, and while they all have a dickishness there's no out and out hate figure now Amy is out. Due to that I'm now firmly in team Nick for the comedy value. Would also be a good laugh in Akshay snuck into the final 5 after his start

Sophie will take the thrown from Amy now for me. Her torn face and constant negativity boils my piss.

I have noticed this in previous weeks, but Harpreet has such an odd communication style. It's like she is talking to a 5-year-old. 
Aye she's a condescending bitch.

Can someone tell me what exactly they were selling? Was it a make believe driverless car?