Celtic v Rangers Wed 2nd February

15 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

We're missing Turnbull, Rogic and our best player in Kyogo,

I hear what you're saying BUT I've always had an issue with this kind of view.  I doubt Rogic or Turnbull would have influenced the game more than Hatate and indeed they may find they no longer fit into the manager's strongest 11 😇

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Aimed at bennett, mate.

You’re one season wonders took a helluva skelping there though, eh? 

Ah, I thought I'd missed something with the invincibles chat haha.

And oh, we did indeed. Said as much in my summary. Not at the races at all and completely overpowered.

1 minute ago, Sursum Semper said:

Rangers PR refusing to let GVB stand in front of sponsors board including cinch branding? What an embarrassment.

Will someone please think of the sponsors...

26 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Job done. Literally crying with laughter here.

😂 <———- See? 

No, not really. Your post doesn't make loads of sense.

Sad to see the 787 unbeaten streak go but now we are in a full on title race. All about how Gio and the players react.

Edited by DMCs

3 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

I hear what you're saying BUT I've always had an issue with this kind of view.  I doubt Rogic or Turnbull would have influenced the game more than Hatate and indeed they may find they no longer fit into the manager's strongest 11 😇

Aye you're right enough, the fact that we've missed what were previously our most important players - something which could have knackered our season,  but signed players good enough to come in right away is very unusual for us, and we'll only get stronger now with those to come back.  

On 01/02/2022 at 14:13, gannonball said:

Mind that time Efe turned up on the day of Juve last 32 game after just winning the Afcon and Lennon started him?  An absolutely farcical decision considering Mulgrew could have played there.

That was his downturn, he seemed to be an absolute find until that night