Celtic v Raith Rovers

14 hours ago, Raithie said:

Me and my son were looking forward to this but reckon 30,000+ Celtic fans (regardless of their own controversial past) will make their feelings well known and think it could make for a pretty depressing atmosphere in our end.....we'll also probably get absolutely rodgered. Will find a stream online no doubt.

We can always hide behind the big green pillar. Assuming they have palmed us off with those shitty restricted view seats.

Very glad I went in the home end for the first visit earlier this season when our club wasn't a complete shitshow. I only went to 'tick it off the list' that night. The prospect of watching a Rovers side get tanked while our officials stay complete silent makes this the most apathetic I've ever been before a game.

I would rather take a bit risk and play more fringe players myself like Scales,McCarth etc. Hopefully see Julien after being out for over a year now.

Also fair fucks to Raith fans for hounding their board, can’t make this game but couldn’t be arsed with Goodwillie shite that would come with it from the crowd. Shame that the money from this basically won’t help the club now, although I’m guessing this signing was made because they drew us in the cup.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Shame that the money from this basically won’t help the club now, although I’m guessing this signing was made because they drew us in the cup.

They were interested in December before they knew they would've been playing Celtic so deal could've happened regardless.

Will be driving to this, planning on driving through early on and leaving the car at the forge before heading for something to eat. Is there an amount of time you can leave the car for in the car park or is it unlimited? If there is a limit, is there somewhere better to leave the car? 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Will be driving to this, planning on driving through early on and leaving the car at the forge before heading for something to eat. Is there an amount of time you can leave the car for in the car park or is it unlimited? If there is a limit, is there somewhere better to leave the car? 

I parked there a while ago and can't recall any restrictions, not to say it's changed since though.

Access to the centre could not be easier. The Forge Shopping Centre is well serviced by bus routes, and a taxi terminus is located at our Duke Street entrance. Car owners also benefit with our FREE parking for over 1600 vehicles.

The Forge Shopping Centre, Glasgow | The Forge Shopping Centre, Glasgow

7 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Don't know 

Don't know 

Don't know 

Don't know 

On a serious note, with Rovers announcing Goodwillie won't play for the club a few days after they announced him and he would clearly have signed a contract, one would imagine they will have to pay up that contract? 

You would have to assume this will put a serious dent in their finances and eat up a large chunk of the money they will clearly make from this tie.

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You're a super villain ffs, if anyone complains then feed them to your piranhas. 

38 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

On a serious note, with Rovers announcing Goodwillie won't play for the club a few days after they announced him and he would clearly have signed a contract, one would imagine they will have to pay up that contract? 

You would have to assume this will put a serious dent in their finances and eat up a large chunk of the money they will clearly make from this tie.

Oh I don't know, we might just sell him for a profit. Hopefully get a good sell-on clause too.