Rudden must score.

Time to stop the jibes between clubs.

Know how to be graceful.

I don't want any pettiness.

Don't be on the wind up.

Don't expect any cheap shots from me.

McPake out.

28 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Spoke to my old boy. He's still upset about 1986.

It’s the little things like this that keep me going, match thread after match thread. 
If any other jam buns would like to share their elderly relatives trauma, please keep them coming. 
Thank you. 

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

image.jpeg.a5571bd4d10d4d723ce0e9ac75fb5993.jpeg

Thank you

At least you went for a more original ‘almost pleasing’ moment. Probably just ahead of 86 in the what if category. Big Jungle John just providing a public service by trying to leather violent domestic abusers. 

Great to see Hearts fans still seething about 1986, the SPFL late vote and pretty much any other time we've been involved in their hilarious and indeed numerous bottle crashes.

However this is going to be a drubbing of epic proportions. McPake out (if he hasn't already been canned).

13 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

3-1 Hearts, Cummings to somehow score the goal

What is their scumbag contingent ratio at present anyway? Cummings and the child-botherer both left? The drink-driver and the violent ankle tag still scuttling around. Wonder what crimes or perversions Rudden has in his closet. 😬

Just now, Gorgie greatness said:

Technically a premiership prison, due to being angelic I’m not sure where all the Scottish prisons are located , Kilmarnock possibly🤔

There’s one in Perth which is near them. Let’s be honest, it’s only a matter of time (pun intended). Think that’s more for proper dangerous criminals though, not wee bin-rakers like McGowan.

11 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

What did he save you from?

Complete obscurity maybe? It is cute that Dundee fans try and get in on the 1986 act though. I don’t know one Hearts supporter who has any real issue with their part in it all. Dundee just went out and won the game fair and square. Personally, my only gripe with Dundee is down to their lack of personal hygiene.