Hearts v Dundee

Just now, RawB93 said:

Why are the Glasgow Zebras (© @Girth) fans STILL on our threads?

They're really strange. Spent a lot of time calling Griffiths a paedo for messaging children online but white Knight Jordan Jones for messaging kids online. 

Mind-boggling bunch. 

Guest Wieghortsnut
22 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

E6FBDEE4-77FC-4396-AE22-4F772488B3A7.thumb.png.5f0adb792c3526f6c911340e6e44c634.png

This was 4231 when it was announced but has since changed to this, with Mullen out wide. So same difference, really. 

Whoever it was that called we’d go 5 at the back and try something mental seems to be spot on and I doff my cap to you. 

Thats what I was worried about 

43 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Mulligan ah right wing back....... the same he did for Peterhead ?

Sure someone said there will be no chance ever this will happen for Mulligan to play in this position.

I like it. 🙂

Mon the Dees. Keep the score down please 

They still seem right so far tbh.

Think it's coming home to roost for those people that wanted Legzdins to be dropped. Case of be careful what you wish for. Lawlor is literally Jack Hamilton in disguise.

Deary, deary me.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Think it's coming home to roost for those people that wanted Legzdins to be dropped. Case of be careful what you wish for. Lawlor is literally Jack Hamilton in disguise.

Deary, deary me.

Nothing against Legzdins but I'd say his effort for the 1st goal against Ross C was at least equally as bad.

Just now, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

Nothing against Legzdins but I'd say his effort for the 1st goal against Ross C was at least equally as bad.

Yeah, that was an unforgivable howler. Probably his 2nd, maybe 3rd of the season. Lawlor has done it twice in 15 minutes!