Hearts v Dundee

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Do Hearts have a massive budget or something? Why are their fans in turmoil when they’re clear in 3rd place?

Please tell me no one thought a title challenge was possible?

Not really seen any turmoil on here, tbh. Would imagine Kickback is awash with slavers however. I think a lot of posters were desperate to find a lot of Hearts fans gnashing their teeth and getting angry and upset, but if you look at the comments, most were pretty fair in their assessment, and many less than confident ahead of the match.

I think most of the Hearts fans on here are pretty close to the flag with their feelings at the moment. Disappointment at a poor run of performances and results, but overall pleased at where we currently are. The league position was only ever one part of what we needed to do this season though. We need to either win the cup ourselves, or hope that one of the OF do. The £4m that would come with that could see a genuine improvement in the quality of our squad. 

Avoid Facebook the day, lads and lasses - the knicker-wetting on there is beyond belief. 

Couldn't make the game, but watched it on Alba - it didn't look as bad as folk were saying, imo.

Moore was poor, but that's no surprise - Souttar was actually mostly ok - we missed Devlin's energy and drive - McKay and Boyce were also ok, contrary to what a lot of Hertz fans are saying - Simms disappeared late on.

Looked like we had a lot of the ball, but didn't create enough with it. 

For all dundee have had the like of griffiths, cummings, and sheridan up front this season, the lad mullen is the biggest handful. 

Watching it back (masochist, cheers), we had large spells where we were actually OK.  Better finishing was really all that we missed.

But the last 20 minutes, leading up to and after the winner, were awful - the subs in particular all made us worse and we never really looked like salvaging anything.

Other than some delusional idiots, I doubt anyone had any ambitions beyond 3rd and we are still overwhelming favourites to get it, but we should be winning games like last night and off the back of a couple of poor performances people overreact in the moment

Do Hearts have a massive budget or something? Why are their fans in turmoil when they’re clear in 3rd place?
Please tell me no one thought a title challenge was possible?

It’s availability bias.

The most excitable ones are the most noticeable.

The stoic ones are less conspicuous

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
12 hours ago, kingjoey said:
Bloody hell, I thought it must have been for a foul that I missed. Hearts are clear in third and have had a decent season so far. What a set of fans.

I personally hate the boo boys that appear to make up a large proportion of our support, it does nothing but add unwanted pressure.

We all have them, unfortunately. A lot of fans of all clubs seem to get pleasure from their team doing badly. I’ll never understand that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ersanzop said:

The whole world has this as a banker Hearts win.... nah McPake is due a win so that us long suffering Dees can endure our suffering a little longer

Tell Oh My GIF by Robert E Blackmon