Hearts v Dundee

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Bloody hell, I thought it must have been for a foul that I missed. Hearts are clear in third and have had a decent season so far. What a set of fans.

I mean I never booed, and never do.  It seems counterproductive, but I don't suppose many fan bases would be ecstatic at getting turned over by the worst team in the league tbh

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I mean I never booed, and never do.  It seems counterproductive, but I don't suppose many fan bases would be ecstatic at getting turned over by the worst team in the league tbh

Second worst*

Thank you. 

Hearts must hate Dundee.  Genuinely hate them.

Cause them to lose the league, cause them relegation and pump them when they are at their most bitter and angry,

James McPake has schooled Hearts twice this season at the pink shit tip.  It must be the most annoying thing in the world considering all the want to do is destroy Dundee on the pitch down to their own failings that they've not got the guts to admit to.

NINTCHDBPICT000237229207.jpg?w=1340

5 hours ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Did we not win at tynie around about the same time of the year last time we went down? Nelson scored 

Yup, 1-2 as well. A few weeks earlier in the season, and Nelson's purple patch began as we got some decent results... followed by 10 in a row, then relegation.

Those who fail to learn from history, JN...

Still a thoroughly enjoyable win though, no doubt about it.

9 hours ago, Netan Sansara said:

Shows how damaging that County result is also. If we hadn’t monumentally fucked that up things would be looking a bit sweeter just now. 

Aye, it's a bit "If Yer Aunty had baws..." but that 6 point swing would leave things looking a lot healthier. 

Fine margins and all that.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Cracking result with the Perth nobodies losing and County dropping points. It also seems seems to have clamped a few of the the Jambos' more tedious posters. Hearts are fucking shite. 

Thank you. 

But opens up another level of Tedium. 

Hearts were poor last night but are safe, Dundee will be relegated. 

You can bookmark that. 😊

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

But opens up another level of Tedium. 

Hearts were poor last night but are safe, Dundee will be relegated. 

You can bookmark that. 😊

I think most of us are fully aware that we'll probably be relegated. We're probably mostly also aware that a team likely to finish 3rd is going to be fairly safe from relegation.

Cheers tho 😂

Bloody hell, I thought it must have been for a foul that I missed. Hearts are clear in third and have had a decent season so far. What a set of fans.
I personally hate the boo boys that appear to make up a large proportion of our support, it does nothing but add unwanted pressure.