Hearts v Dundee

Weird bunch.

We were shit. I’m calling it as I see it. I said before the game that I didn’t feel confident about it. I’m saying after it, that we didn’t deserve anything. 

We looked devoid of any creativity when McKay went off. I’d have rather we subbed off Boyce instead.

Thankfully other results went our way and minimised the damage. Livingston on Saturday becomes a bit of a worry.

5 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Well, that was a shitfest.  Quite an achievement to lose, deservedly, to a team without any clue how to play football.

The Robbie out loyal will be purring, and hard to blame them

Even bigger achievement to drop 4 points to them at home this season

13 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Well, that was a shitfest.  Quite an achievement to lose, deservedly, to a team without any clue how to play football.

The Robbie out loyal will be purring, and hard to blame them

Is there a large backing for Robbie out? On the back of a promotion and having a pretty comfortable cushion for third you’d think he’d be under significantly less pressure than McPake.  

Just now, EH6 DEE said:

Is there a large backing for Robbie out? On the back of a promotion and having a pretty comfortable cushion for third you’d think he’d be under significantly less pressure than McPake.  

If we lose on Saturday it'll be pitchforks and torches.

It's been an ever present undercurrent since he returned.  Is it fair, probably not, but he doesn't do himself any favours with tactical disasters like tonight.

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

It's been an ever present undercurrent since he returned.  Is it fair, probably not, but he doesn't do himself any favours with tactical disasters like tonight.

I mean that attitude makes perfect sense to me despite Hearts' position; Robbie Neilson is quite simply an unlikeable hobo p***k.

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

It would be ludicrous to have any "robbie out" stuff even if you lost on Saturday.

Its clear that getting 3rd in the league is the priority, and you are still comfortably on track for that.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

It would be ludicrous to have any "robbie out" stuff even if you lost on Saturday.

Its clear that getting 3rd in the league is the priority, and you are still comfortably on track for that.

I'm not really disagreeing, but it'll happen anyway.  He's not massively popular at the best of times.

Careful what you wish for and all that, but he's not got much good will to fall back on and his cup record is top of the list of complaints.