Hearts v Dundee

1 hour ago, GooseLips said:

Can we expect the Hearts Loyal to be singing along to The sash again as it’s belted out through the tannoy? 

1-0 Dundee. We own Edinburgh’s wee team 

You're not playing Hibs though

15 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Yeah that's free money emoji23.png

Whatever level of pumping it takes to get McPake immediately binned, please and thank you.

Our par for the course is it will be a win that should have been by 3 or 4, but the result will flatter yourselves to give Mcpake just enough wiggle room to keep on as manager.

Sorry, but not really.

2 hours ago, GooseLips said:

Can we expect the Hearts Loyal to be singing along to The sash again as it’s belted out through the tannoy? 

1-0 Dundee. We own Edinburgh’s wee team 

👆 This post was brought to you through tears and snotters, and impotent trepidation.

Edited by Kyle Reese

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Think I’ll wait until @johnnydun Clears up this DAB thing for me first…

Joined a few days ago, didn’t post but just red dotted a heap of 'McPake out' posts, from various Dees. Then comes across with this 'sorry, I don't understand' shite. A day or 2 later, their posting 'McPake out' and calling Griffiths a paedo and a racist.

I'm not buying it.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Joined a few days ago, didn’t post but just red dotted a heap of 'McPake out' posts, from various Dees. Then comes across with this 'sorry, I don't understand' shite. A day or 2 later, their posting 'McPake out' and calling Griffiths a paedo and a racist.

I'm not buying it.

Fair enough. @GooseLips I think I’ll be declining the offer of the bet. Don’t think I could trust you to uphold your part.

I'm not buying it.
Are you sure he's not McPake himself?

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I'm not buying it.

I was under the impression it was Kyle Reese having another cry of attention so he could take up more web space. 

You might be right it is an Arab, doubt its Szammo.