Hearts v Dundee

45 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was under the impression it was Kyle Reese having another cry of attention so he could take up more web space. 

You might be right it is an Arab, doubt its Szammo. 

I think it’s great how much I don’t bother you.

Thank you.

I think the telling thing about this team is that going into each team we look like we're capable of being on the receiving end of a shagging.

After watching McPake's interview yesterday he obviously knows the pressure is on so I've got a sneaky feeling he's going to go for it, hoping this entails changing it up and not sitting back - maybe a 3-4-3 or something mind-boggling.

Going to be either a massive Hearts win or the cliche snatch and grab with the change in formation putting us under pressure all night but sneaking a win.

I actually suspect this one will be much like the last one at Tynecastle between the two sides. No big scorelines. I just want to see Hearts playing well, and the new boys all moving up a gear. Rudden is a good player, and I expect he'll have looked at the injuries and absentees in our defence, and fancy himself to nab one. Adam seems to have finally collapsed under the weight of his own gravitational pull so that's quite pleasing, as he is a danger when he's actually fit enough to play football. Max Anderson looks like he likes to mix it a bit, so hopefully Beni has shaken off the cobwebs. I'd play a midfield of Beni and Big Pete for this one, and I'd be looking for Simms get on the end of Haring's good cross-field passes as an out-ball. I expect Dundee to be right in our faces and snarling to try and get the points. We need to match that.

8 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I expect Dundee to be right in our faces and snarling to try and get the points. We need to match that.

You're in for a disappointment then. McPake will have us set up to surrender possession and hope that we can defend well and hit you on the break. It's not worked so far but hey ho

Guest Wieghortsnut
18 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

You're in for a disappointment then. McPake will have us set up to surrender possession and hope that we can defend well and hit you on the break. It's not worked so far but hey ho

Yup, we will soak up pressure all game, not venture out of our half and get fucked 5-0. And McPake will point fingers at the senior members of the squad

21 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

2 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Yup, we will soak up pressure all game, not venture out of our half and get fucked 5-0. And McPake will point fingers at the senior members of the squad

I think he might surprise you both. He seems to get you guys quite riled up v us. Of course, I hope you are correct.

3 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

But he won't worry about his job.... Waffle Waffle Waffle....

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

I think he might surprise you both. He seems to get you guys quite riled up v us. Of course, I hope you are correct.

We are correct, we go every week and see this shite