Aberdeen v Celtic

9 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I’m so far out the loop here. I didn’t realise anyone was worried that JG was dead. When did this happen?  :unsure2:

I was in hospital for a month last November, and had no internet access, which caused consternation in some circles.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Nah. I was right in front of that and there was nothing in it.

Aye, seems like one of those ones where if it was outside the box folk would be tempted to say it's a soft foul, but not worthy of a penalty.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Hilarious that Celtic's third was allowed to stand. 

Gannon always has these sort of outbursts every now and again but he's by and large a decent poster. Hopefully JG doesn't take it too personally. 

Somebody posts that the site was better when it was thought you (might be) dead, how would you take it?

28 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

In England, there have been recent examples  of referees being taken out of certain matches due to their locality/ club allegiance.

In Scotland, we get Aberdeen v Celtic officiated by the head RE teacher of a segregated school somewhere near Glasgow, where the chances are 98% of the staff/pupils that are into football will be supporters of Celtic.

As these things 'even themselves up'  i.e. Jenks' handball control for the winner at Perth seemingly being worth about eight game-changing wrong penalty/ red card calls going against us - then I expect Dod Fiddes from Auchterless, who enjoys rowies and Scotland The What DVDs to be placed in charge of the next 461 games against Celtic.

Ah it’s the schools to blame now 

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was in hospital for a month last November, and had no internet access, which caused consternation in some circles.

Ahh right. Glad you’re ok any way auld yin. 

Well I say auld yin - you Aberdonians are commonly grandparents in your 30’s. ;) 

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Well I say auld yin - you Aberdonians are commonly grandparents in your 30’s. ;) 

You're getting us confused with Dundonians.

5 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

A feat most from Glasgow's East End achieve whilst still in their twenties

Just now, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Does it mean anything coming from a delusional moron, though? 

The point is I nearly was dead.

After I got home my wife told me when she saw me going away in the ambulance she didn't think I would be coming back (other than in a wooden box).

3 hours ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

What I will say is this. I despise Rangers infinitely more than Celtic. Those reasons are partly political but obviously mostly football related. 

I know many Celtic and Rangers fans up here in the NE (unfortunately) and I can say from my own personal experience that you'll get a better, more reasoned discussion about football from a Rangers fan than a Celtic fan. 

Rangers' victim narrative is fairly new since there deserved demise back in 2011. Celtic, and their fans, despite their total and utter dominance of our game for the last decade, have this terrible victim chip on their shoulder at all times. They are really hard to actually talk football with. 

Just my experience. 

I find the opposite.  I find Celtic fans are more respectful of other clubs and their fans.  Rangers fans are just seething messes who want every other club to go bust.  Even before the original Rangers died.  Also just my experience. 

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Ah it’s the schools to blame now 

Well if you think segregating children into different schools based on the brand of Christianity their parents prefer and sticking 'proddy dogs' & 'cathy cats' labels on them is a force for harmony and general well being then of course the schools aren't to blame. 

12 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I’m not here to humour you. 

You either need to put up or drop it 

What exactly do you mean “put up”?

WTF are you expecting in a forum? 

I’m telling you I know the family & I know he’s one of your mob.

You don’t seem to see anything wrong with it.

pointless debating with myopic clowns like you. 
Away & chase an ambulance or moan about Beaton or Madden refereeing SEVCO 

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The point is I nearly was dead.

After I got home my wife told me when she saw me going away in the ambulance she didn't think I would be coming back (other than in a wooden box).

Never good to hear :( hopefully you are on the mend now?