Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They had brief talks over a mobile phone with the only Chechen leader capable of making a deal, Dzhokhar Dudayev, tracked down his phone and fired off a missile. After that they flattened the country and put a psycho in charge.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/03/kill-the-messenger/

Shows you how dangerous your mobile phone is.

Russian troops are approaching Ukraine’s nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhia and have aimed their rockets at the site, Vadym Denysenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s interior minister, said on Saturday.

The Zaporizhzhia plant, the largest in Europe, is located in south-east Ukraine. Russia has already captured the defunct Chernobyl plant, some 100 km north of Ukraine’s capital Kyiv.

Russian troops are approaching Ukraine’s nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhia and have aimed their rockets at the site, Vadym Denysenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s interior minister, said on Saturday.

The Zaporizhzhia plant, the largest in Europe, is located in south-east Ukraine. Russia has already captured the defunct Chernobyl plant, some 100 km north of Ukraine’s capital Kyiv.

'Russia is strong but the decadent west is weak because of queers and transgenders' is literally recycling fash talking points and far right agendas.
I seen a take like it on another forum I posted. It really boiled down to "I, an old guy, am seething at my imagination telling me young British people are too woke to die for my fantasy"