Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

43 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

"Russia only has two allies: the army and the navy."

- Tsar Alexander III

True enough, their Air force seems completely useless.

Edited by 101

43 minutes ago, throbber said:

Imagine people actually selecting the “somewhat unfavourable” option for putin.

It’s the people who replied that they’d never heard of him that I admire.

33 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Remember this guy from last week ?

20220309_172026.thumb.jpg.80e233715216a4301d295922f04a686f.jpg

20220309_171744.thumb.jpg.b3edef985f60c4cfe6e43ef75e20c20c.jpg

I was amazed that Hibs casual ended up with a gun but it turns out he had been in the Paras. I don’t think the Ukrainians have any time to be training people.

Just now, Firefoxer said:

All coming out now from the most corrupt European country Ukraine.  Current puppet American back president is worth over 1 billion dollars with numerous homes all around the world,  guess how he accumulated that wealth in less than three years. 

Numerous American backed biological sites on the Ukraine Russia border ready to unleash hall sorts of genocide on Russia. 

Everyday it becomes more and more apparent people are being gaslit here into believing this conflict is all one way. 

Sickening to see. 

Hello Russian bot.

3 minutes ago, Firefoxer said:

All coming out now from the most corrupt European country Ukraine.  Current puppet American back president is worth over 1 billion dollars with numerous homes all around the world,  guess how he accumulated that wealth in less than three years. 

Numerous American backed biological sites on the Ukraine Russia border ready to unleash all sorts of genocide on Russia. 

Everyday it becomes more and more apparent people are being gaslit here into believing this conflict is all one way. 

Sickening to see. 

62759809-224E-4FA5-AAAC-99AF1ABBC7F4.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Firefoxer said:

Numerous American backed biological sites on the Ukraine Russia border ready to unleash all sorts of genocide on Russia. 

Sickening to see. 

I guess P&B hasn't been blocked by the Kremlin yet.

After 14 days of the war, according to the Ukrainian general staff, at 6 March, Russian casualties were assessed to include 285 tanks, 985 armoured fighting vehicles, 109 artillery systems, 50 multiple launch rocket systems, 44 aircraft, 48 helicopters and 11,000 soldiers, who have lost their lives needlessly. There are numerous reports of surrenders and desertions by the ever-growingly disillusioned Russian army. To be clear, those are Ukrainian figures; I have to caution the House that we have not verified them by defence intelligence or other means

14 minutes ago, Firefoxer said:

Sickening to see. 

Is it all coming out now mate aye?

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was amazed that Hibs casual ended up with a gun but it turns out he had been in the Paras. I don’t think the Ukrainians have any time to be training people.

I particularly enjoyed the fact they gave him a high scope bolt action rifle, albeit an old one. Slithering about on his beer belly through ruins and waiting 72 hours to get a shot off at some colonel

24 minutes ago, Firefoxer said:

Sickening to see. 

You believe all this without question it seems. And even if true, I suppose that justifies destroying cities and lives?

27 minutes ago, Firefoxer said:

Sickening to see. 

Head over to the Covid thread, you’ll feel at home there.