Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

prane-uzines-se-perpunimit-te-armeve-ne-gramsh-dy-ushtaret-shqiptare-perfundojne-tek-trauma/https://www.anews.com.tr/europe/2022/08/20/two-russians-arrested-in-albania-for-trying-to-enter-gramsh-military-plant

Edited by Newbornbairn

Dugin was part of far right politics, which in Russia, and Eastern Europe in general, is tied to criminal gangs, one of those might have had a cause to try to kill him. He is also involved in Russian intelligence, he might have fallen out with people in that world. Maybe he was targeted as part of political manoeuvring within Russian leadership/elites. Maybe it was Ukrainians, although if they are operating inside Moscow there are surely more pertinent targets than Dugin.

The suspect list of this is pretty long. I doubt that it will ever be solved in a satisfactory way.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Dugin was part of far right politics, which in Russia, and Eastern Europe in general, is tied to criminal gangs, one of those might have had a cause to try to kill him. He is also involved in Russian intelligence, he might have fallen out with people in that world. Maybe he was targeted as part of political manoeuvring within Russian leadership/elites. Maybe it was Ukrainians, although if they are operating inside Moscow there are surely more pertinent targets than Dugin.

The suspect list of this is pretty long. I doubt that it will ever be solved in a satisfactory way.

V's work I reckon.

image.jpeg.6aa14f3fcc2a1a61d8487e3f9f6cefd0.jpeg  image.jpeg.8177179c1b653bdadfa352e44f20bae9.jpeg

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Why on earth would British Intelligence try to kill Dugin, he's god's gift to Western propaganda?

Ever heard of Dr David Kelly?

They are trying to start WW3 with Russia and China, and Ukraine and Taiwan are their proxies.

They will do anything to get what they want.

Aleksandr Dugin, a Russian fascist philosopher and, unsurprisingly, professor at the respectable Moscow State University, has recently offered a radical recipe for a resolution of the pending Russo-Ukrainian conflict. “We should clean up Ukraine from the idiots,” he wrote on his Facebook. “The genocide of these cretins is due and inevitable… I can’t believe these are Ukrainians. Ukrainians are wonderful Slavonic people. And this is a race of b*****ds that emerged from the sewer manholes.”

Ever heard of Dr David Kelly?
They are trying to start WW3 with Russia and China, and Ukraine and Taiwan are their proxies.
They will do anything to get what they want.
Who is "they" exactly ? And why do "they" want a WW and why, what would the benefit be to "them" from a WW ?

3 hours ago, steve55 said:

You find it funny to mock a father who daughter just been killed?

She hadn't just been killed. Dugin himself murdered her two weeks ago. This "car bombing" was staged using a stunt double and crisis actors to cover up his crime. You need to research Major General Abel Kandiho as he leaked the truth over this.

On 16/08/2022 at 09:14, virginton said:

Would Georgia's government legitimately invite Russian troops in to keep the peace in Tbilisi? Of course not.

The Kazakh request wasn't some sort of Warsaw Pact 'friendly assistance' either - the government wanted heavies and asked Putin to provide them, just as Belarus did the previous year. You do not do this if the geopolitical relationship between the two countries (or at least leaders) doesn't include a significant degree of trust. 

I agree. But the original claim was that the Kazakhs were next, which does not at all follow from a Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Tbilisi's government has every right to be afraid, given its fraught relationship with Putin and the wider readjustments within the Caucasus region. The Russians rolling tanks into Astana though - instead of trying to turn a friendly regime into an effective client state - is just as ridiculous as the idea that they would just continue rolling straight through Ukraine and into NATO's easternmost states. 

Putin's geopolitical aim is to rebuild Russia's sphere of influence to at least the pre-1991 Soviet frontier. That's not in itself the act of a psychopath, and when he leaves the next Russian leader who isn't looking into a bottle of vodka like Yeltsin will have similar objectives. Even the 'liberal' opposition leaders. 

Daily Mail now reporting a possible invasion of Northern Kazakhstan. Can’t argue with the DM, virginton. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
6 hours ago, steve55 said:
Says it all:

What does it say mate? Can you sum up for me, in your own words?

You're not getting answered. We already know you're one of THEM.

...can I join? Being I'm a bit tired of being one of US.

I don’t think Dugin is as important a figure as some would have people believe. Reports today say he’s an advisor to Putin, I’m not sure he is or ever has been. I’m sure he likes to say he is or have others say it.