Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

41 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Hobby horses have a long lifespan. 

I didn't like the Kosovo War diversion I contributed to but I was responding to replies each time. I bother with replies because I'd rather have my comments corrected than potentially misinform with them if I've got things wrong.

That Strichener is feigning the concerned onlooker thing. He's in the huff with me due to disagreement in a different thread so jumped in here.

2 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

I didn't like the Kosovo War diversion I contributed to but I was responding to replies each time. I bother with replies because I'd rather have my comments corrected than potentially misinform with them if I've got things wrong.

That Strichener is feigning the concerned onlooker thing. He's in the huff with me due to disagreement in a different thread so jumped in here.

Am I?  I didn't even know.

13 hours ago, strichener said:

Am I?  I didn't even know.

Downvotes by you in the gender thread followed by a profile view (which shows my posting history) right before your intervention in this thread. Anyway, who cares, leave it be now.

38 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Downvotes by you in the gender thread followed by a profile view (which shows my posting history) right before your intervention in this thread. Anyway, who cares, leave it be now.

Wow, someone is rather fragile.  I am not sure if the profile views show how long someone was visiting as I clicked your in error (a result of the constant movement in the mobile as pages load).  I have never purposely viewed any profiles on here.

As for downvotes...🙄

40 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Some cheek..

image.png.9e35d9ecfa440fc26ed135881a0b5622.png

Russia's interest in Sudan is to extract gold, something they've been doing for a while now. Wagner ensures control over mining by massacring any native or migrant workers that get in the way.

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

Russia's interest in Sudan is to extract gold, something they've been doing for a while now. Wagner ensures control over mining by massacring any native or migrant workers that get in the way.

You're not telling me these wagner lads are up to no good? Surely not.

26 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

You're not telling me these wagner lads are up to no good? Surely not.

Wagner have also helped train Sudanese paramilitaries in the last decade. I'm not going to pretend to understand the situation in Sudan but I'm confident Russian input won't have gone any way towards improving things.

2 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Wagner have also helped train Sudanese paramilitaries in the last decade. I'm not going to pretend to understand the situation in Sudan but I'm confident Russian input won't have gone any way towards improving things.

Pretty disappointed tbqhwy. They seemed like such nice, polite young men.

One last thing of note on Sudan-Russia relations; a deal was agreed in February this year for Russia to build a naval base in Sudanese Red Sea waters. 

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

One last thing of note on Sudan-Russia relations; a deal was agreed in February this year for Russia to build a naval base in Sudanese Red Sea waters. 

Not quite. The military has said their preconditions have been met (weapons, etc), but the actual deals is on hold pending the establishment of a parliament and civilian government to ratify the agreement. Until then, it’s a proposal.

Regarding Wagner, there have been recordings leaked of Wagner mercenaries talking of how they carried out orders to murder civilians, children, how they killed PoWs and shot Russian soldiers who refused to advance.  

In Bakhmut, it seems that the threat of encirclement has receded but Russian forces are pressing through the city.  There's a video release, I'll put it below, of Ukrainian forces blowing up a building they've retreated from - the building is genolocated and shows that most of the city itself is now in Russian hands.  Girkin did a video today saying that Wagner ran out of men in Bakhmut and are now being reinforced with mobilsed and regular Russian troops, something that's been hinted at for a while.  Certainly the Russian VDV (paratroopers) are more active in the fight for Bakhmut.  Girkin hates Prigozhin and Wagner though so take it all with a pinch of salt.

Putin has visited occupied Kherson, meeting a few placement.  Zelensky visited the front line at Avdivka - one of the villages in the YouTube video earlier on this page, where traveller, Youtuber and weird creep bald and bankrupt visited.