🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v Ayr Unytyd ⚪ ⚫

20 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

You tell how good a manager is by how the react to their team going behind.  Dodds seems to go into a complete panic - the throwing-on-every-attacker-we-have is like something a 16 year old playing Football Manager would do.  

Aye, we said exactly the same thing, well I believe it was Champ Man that was mentioned. After we went 2 down I asked how long it was until Broadfoot gets put up front. This was probably only delayed for so long because of going down to 10 men.

Im starting to wonder if the results at the start of the season were due to the opposition not know how we were going to play and after 90 mins they’ve figured it out pretty easily and, as you’ve said, we don’t have anything remotely resembling a plan B.

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

I'd have been locked up a few weeks ago if I'd predicted 6 points away from home against kilmarnockshite and ICT. Oh well, the Ailsa has a free bed now.

Your teams win at Rugby Park seems to have produced a positive response from both clubs, thanks for the wake up call.

At the start of the season it was said that Robertson was going to have more of a Director of Football/Head Scout kind of role, yet what has that actually brought us?  We've been needing at least one full-back since the season started yet since January we've added only attacking players - three on loan and Samuels, whom I'm not quite sure how fits into this team.  The only thing we hear from Robertson these days is his playing to the maroon gallery.

A great win today. The  Inverness hoodoo is finally overcome. The midfield is so much more solid. Muirhead and McGinty forming a good partnership. I can't wait to see us overcome QoS next Saturday. This is their cup final and our chance to put them down. Don't let us down. Come on Ayr.

Excellent result, good to get that highland monkey off the back...hopefully many more wins there to come.

My favourite ever away game was a 1-1 draw up at Dingwall in the snow with Liam Tomsett scoring an absolute thunderpeach and the whole traveling support getting the taps aff and conga-ing behind the goal...i got off the nightshift and jumped on some ramshackle bus at Ayr station and got a couple of dragon soops into me to wake me up

I can almost see the argument that Adeloye isn't a good player...its more that he has the positional sense to play above this level but the game is behind where he thinks it should be. His skill and finishing are fine, but its as if he's one move ahead and no one else can see what he's thinking