Dundee V Rangers

johnnydun

As much chance of anyone else getting that penalty as the visitors being in trouble with authorities for yet more sectarian singing on the telly. Such a shame the majority can only sing quieter than the vocal minority drowning them out with the songbook.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, they'll still finish above us, but Dundee as a club seem to have just given up this season.

I've not seen any of McGhees other games so maybe unfair, but it all seems a bit heartless. No passion at all on show.

This is just standard fare now. We are lucky Rangers can't be arsed getting out of first gear.

Been a noticeable decline since McPake's pish.

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

£30 a ticket for a game on TV and Mark McGhee your manager with a chairman that's refusing to communicate with anyone whilst you're bottom of the league and had 1 shot on target in 4 games. 1200 is impressive all things considered.

Taking the cup games off season tickets fucked this tournament. Dundee could have let all ST holders in for nowt and still made a nice wee wedge from *** ticket sales. Our sales for tomorrow are pretty shite too, even with the top tiers closed it’s still going to look sparse.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

This is just standard fare now. We are lucky Rangers can't be arsed getting out of first gear.

Been a noticeable decline since McPake's pish.

Think the players have chucked it?

For all McPakes flaws I bet he could get the dressing room behind him, seemed a really good man manager. Can't see them reacting well to him being punted after a good result and then an absolute c**t who distances himself from the players replacing him tbh, but no idea really.

So far, so good. Very commanding performance thus far, just a couple of slack moments we need to watch out for.

I like Ramsey and Kent just drifting over the forward line, it's a nightmare for Dundee to try and pick them up.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

We are shite as it is without referees giving Rangers a helping hand.

Ask yourself this - if that was at the other end would it be given?

You got a penalty against Rangers. Not our fault your mob couldn’t score

That home ‘support’ 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I like Ramsey and Kent just drifting over the forward line, it's a nightmare for Dundee to try and pick them up.

Seen mention on Twitter by Craig Vickers about Rangers going to a 3-5-2 at times under GVB. Interesting to watch it happen in action.

Sands drops, wing backs push up, Ramsay and Kamara high and central, then Morelos/Kent as the front two are allowed to roam.

Really hard to defend against without just camping in your own box.

5 minutes ago, Alan_G said:

As much chance of anyone else getting that penalty as the visitors being in trouble with authorities for yet more sectarian singing on the telly. Such a shame the majority can only sing quieter than the vocal minority drowning them out with the songbook.

Just like to point you towards the post below yours by Gibby. I await your faux outrage at such blatant sectarianism 

Pretty routine 45 minutes for Rangers. 2-0 and should be a few more, Morelos in particular missing 2 really good chances.

Soft as hell penalty, but won't make and difference to the outcome, Dundee are the worst side I've seen this season.

That said, they should have scored themselves, poor miss from the header.

Ramsey, as well as being unfit his entire time in Scotland, appears to me to be swanning about a bit like Billy big baws. How many times has he tried a wee flick or back heel or some other cheap giveaway? Looks the player we know he is in spells, but he's shown a level of indulgence at times that's not going to work in a team in a tight title race.

I mean, fair play, it can't be easy playing in Dundee when you're used to playing in Turin though. [emoji1787]

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Pretty routine 45 minutes for Rangers. 2-0 and should be a few more, Morelos in particular missing 2 really good chances.

Soft as hell penalty, but won't make and difference to the outcome, Dundee are the worst side I've seen this season.

That said, they should have scored themselves, poor miss from the header.

Ramsey, as well as being unfit his entire time in Scotland, appears to me to be swanning about a bit like Billy big baws. How many times has he tried a wee flick or back heel or some other cheap giveaway? Looks the player we know he is in spells, but he's shown a level of indulgence at times that's not going to work in a team in a tight title race.

I mean, fair play, it can't be easy playing in Dundee when you're used to playing in Turin though. emoji1787.png

This is no time for Dundee jokes.  There's plenty of time after the game finishes. 

8 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Just like to point you towards the post below yours by Gibby. I await your faux outrage at such blatant sectarianism 

there's a word in asterisks. Nice whataboutery though, it's what we've all come to expect when the bigoted pair get called out for their bile. What next, claiming that the singing to be heard throughout is definitely a minority after pointing to post on a thread you disagree with?

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Think the players have chucked it?

For all McPakes flaws I bet he could get the dressing room behind him, seemed a really good man manager. Can't see them reacting well to him being punted after a good result and then an absolute c**t who distances himself from the players replacing him tbh, but no idea really.

That's pretty much spot on I'd say.