Motherwell vs Hibernian - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Doing a goal celebration when an opposition player is sent off for injuring your own player and not giving a toss how your own player is. Hibs are bunch of classless tossers. Not keen on Motherwell either, right enough. 

Right, I don't see the issue to be honest. As a fan, I'd probably celebrate a red card for an opponent so not sure why he should be any different. 

Just now, kingjoey said:

At one of the camera shots of the Hibs fans in the first half, one of Hibs fans was twirling his scarf above his head. Is this acceptable behaviour among the “Easter Road faithful”?

Omega-cringe imo.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Reverse cowgirl

p.s. you need to take a step away from the keyboard for a few minutes, your obsession with Hibs and Porteous is making you look like a right daftie.

I’m sitting with it on my knee waiting to reply to your next post. But thanks for your concern. Do people still have keyboards?

Edited by kingjoey

These games are a lot more interesting when your own team isn't involved.

i was watching Fiorentina v Bologna, and this is far better entertainment.

Hibs are slicing open the 'Well defence at will, but Motherwell look dangerous going forward.

Maybe the red card has upset the Fir Parker's shape.

I think we reacted pretty well to the red card and have done well to hang in there. I expect us to run out of gas in the second half and Hibs will get another one or two. A few more big tackles would be fun though.
Jasper has been very good. Seen him a few times and thought he flattered to deceive a bit, technically very good but no real decisive impact on the game.. until today obviously. McGinley can’t handle him.

The Mugabi challenge is obviously a red. It doesn't matter that there was no intent , or that it was after a minute. Collum is a terrible referee, but he got that one right.

Roberts should have gone as well, but that's another story.

Jasper has been very good. Seen him a few times and thought he flattered to deceive a bit, technically very good but no real decisive impact on the game.. until today obviously. McGinley can’t handle him.

I take it back, he’s a cheating wee dick.