Sons vs Wasps

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Oaft. If we lose to Bob Malcolm's Alloa then we deserve to be punted directly into League Two.

Guessing if there’s any instruction coming from the touch line it will be from Paddy to be honest. Rumours of him assisting Rice if he comes in so would make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Paddy Connelly took training on Thursday, so would assume he's in charge today.

Doesn't look like Bob is around, so I'd be surprised if he's in any way involved.

Hopefully it goes the same way as Paddy's last game as caretaker boss at the Rock then...

Spoiler

Few future Wasps doing the business that night.

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Hopefully it goes the same way as Paddy's last game as caretaker boss at the Rock then...

Hide contents

Can't see your attachment- was that the 5 0 cup game? A total disaster that night 😆. That Dumbarton goal music was in my head for days afterwards 😀

Just now, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Can't see your attachment- was that the 5 0 cup game? A total disaster that night 😆. That Dumbarton goal music was in my head for days afterwards 😀

Aye it was. Quickly watched it back and we clearly just shared players in those days. Spotted Sparky, Calum Waters, Jordan Kirkpatrick, Garry Fleming, Kevin Cawley and Scott Taggart was an unused sub!

39 minutes ago, microdave said:

I assumed the weather was fine in Dumbarton. I'm in Old Kilpatrick and it's been sunny and dry all morning.

The weather has been the same in Dumbarton but I just can't see how our pitch handled the last few days well given how it looked last Tuesday.

29 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks. Curled up in a ball crying watching that team now. 

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Aye it was. Quickly watched it back and we clearly just shared players in those days. Spotted Sparky, Calum Waters, Jordan Kirkpatrick, Garry Fleming, Kevin Cawley and Scott Taggart was an unused sub!

Bizarre seeing wee Kev playing against us.

Kirkpatrick doing what he does.

Edited by printer

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Reveal hidden contents

Saddest thing about this clip is 

1. The kit is one of the absolute best we have had in the last 15 years 

2. Jon Routledge and Jamie Lindsey bossing the midfield 😭