No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Do you reckon most folk support the team from the town they moved to, or the team from the town they grew up in?

He's ours. Dumfries fucking killed him.

Just stating the plain facts as they currently pertain ... no reference to what team he might have supported had he lived elsewhere in spacetime.

37 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

For plenty recent seasons, that has indeed been the case.

Trouble is I'm so fecking old I can still remember when Ayr were a quality top flight side with the likes of Dixie Ingram, Hugh Sproat and Johnny Doyle. Mind you, that was so far back folk wore flared jeans .... 🫤

Thinking of going to this but will be a late decision depending on how work goes on Saturday .
Away fans must buy tickets this week  no sale of tickets on Saturday looks like I can't go now 
You've always been able to buy tickets on the day of the game.

I guess thing's have to change for a big derby game *

* I'm joking, there's nothing on the Ayr website that says you can't buy on Saturday

I can see Bullen going with Rowe over Houston here in an attempt to put some pressure on Willie Gibson at LB. Think we might switch it up with Gondoh or O’Connor starting.

Tbf I've only seen one player get the better of Gibson consistently in a game in all his time playing at the back with us. It was Kai Kennedy for ICT. Other than that Gibson has been solid and I'd be more than happy if Ayr's main attack is to go down Gibson's side.

1 hour ago, Greenacres said:

Thinking of going to this but will be a late decision depending on how work goes on Saturday .

Away fans must buy tickets this week  no sale of tickets on Saturday looks like I can't go now 

You can buy a ticket in club shop up to kick off even for away fans