Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

5 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Defending was poor but yet again McGregor costs Rangers points! Never mind he did his job reasonably well a few years ago and shags 10 birds a night so all’s forgiven 

Aye he has been suspect for alot of goals this season despite still making some brilliant saves. 

5 hours ago, ropy said:

One of them? Hedging your bets in case someone agrees with you.  I was surprised that Rangers TV agreed that both were offside, I thought they may have tried to make a case for one of them, but no.

Second one looked on to me when they froze picture Morelos was level. 

First half was as bad as I’ve seen us play at Ibrox (or Parkhead) for a long time, little did I know it was all part of Alexander’s masterplan and Rangers fell so easily into the trap.

Had worse Sunday’s.

I seriously can't second guess our management.

This on paper was a squad rotation, get everyone minutes in the legs, 3 subs at half-time and the nature of them kinda supported that.

2-0 down a quarter of the way into the game and I thought, despite this being a tight battle from 4th to 10th, we're obviously gonna rely on points rather than GD. We appeared to be treating it like hybrid pre-season game and a end of season, top six assured dead rubber but "showcase yourselves lads". Even Amulazor gets involved who hasn't featured in any tangible way for weeks and weeks. Slattery still not involved ......

I'm still unsure if it was an Alexander masterstroke, Rangers going down the gears after their second, our players stepping up in the linelight or Rangers failing to be effective without the hype and fervour that came with Thursday night.

I'm just bamboozled by this as much as how 4 pages of this thread are going on about if somebody works at Sky or Virgin.

15 hours ago, gaz5 said:

Ramsey is a free hit that's not working out 

Can you please explain that sentence?

“Ramsay” - I understand 

“not working out” - I understand

”a free hit” - not sure how you can say he’s a free hit when he’s costing your club a fortune every week for staying in the physio’s room.

36 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

“Ramsay” - I understand 

”a free hit” - not sure how you can say he’s a free hit when he’s costing your club a fortune every week for staying in the physio’s room.

They can just use another share issue to raise the funds to pay his wages.

“Ramsay” - I understand 
Mate, it's not "my club", I'm not a Rangers fan, we've been over this before, many times. I couldn't give a shit if they're pissing money up a wall on Ramsey or not, that would make it funnier if he were injured to the end of the season.

But to answer your question directly, I'd read from actual Rangers fans on here (who I perhaps naively assume know more about their club than me) that his wage replaces that of Defoe and Barker combined, neither of whom were playing either, hence no (or at least limited) net change.

Whether that's true or not I neither know nor care. But that was the rationale for what was a completely throw away comment that seems to have upset a few people for some reason.