Dundee V Livingston

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

I was joking ye idiot.

I've said at the start we will head down. Our recruitment has been shite , our management has been shite , we are handing out contracts to players who are championship standard .

Expertise..... we will get pumped every game.... is this what you want to hear ? We hired a manager who is in the stand for 6 games..... 

This has been fun 🙂

Sad thing is im not that bothered. We had a chance before the January transfer window to get a new manager in.... 

Now we are fucked. 

So far this week you have called me a p***k and an idiot

I guess that is fine though.... you were only joking huh?

You are a prize w****r

27 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

So far this week you have called me a p***k and an idiot

I guess that is fine though.... you were only joking huh?

You are a prize w****r

Tbf if you had said Ginger w****r I'd agree fully. After all you mentioned that part 😉

As you rightly said. Get use to it 🙂

However personal insults is never good on here. You have been on here long enough to know this.

Us gingers have souls.

Anyway onto next game. Can feel a victory in our next game using my expertise knowledge 

18 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Tbf if you had said Ginger w****r I'd agree fully. After all you mentioned that part 😉

As you rightly said. Get use to it 🙂

However personal insults is never good on here. You have been on here long enough to know this.

Us gingers have souls.

Anyway onto next game. Can feel a victory in our next game using my expertise knowledge 

If personal insults are never good on here then what makes think it is ok for you to do it?

So I called Strachan  a wee ginger tosser....pretty accurate description in my opinion

I won't be alone in thinking McGhee and Strachan should be emptied right now

Anyway you crack on with your insults and adding to your countless drivelling posts

End of the day,Dundee were beaten by the better team.Hungrier decisive and due to poor defending from the hosts got what they deserved. Weve pulled ourselves clear off a potential relegation battle and are looking up as opposed to looking over our shoulders. As for Dundee,you've got ten cup finals to get yourselves out of this mess.Wont patronise, but you've a helluva job to get out off this.Championship beckons.

I'm puzzled that anyone thought appointing McGhee and Rusk would be a sensible move, but I don't blame McGhee for his reaction when the wee lad stuck a camera phone in front of him, I doubt he saw it was a teenager and just spotted the phone. In any case, the lad should have had the sense to stay clear.

Said it before, and will say again, hope Dundee escape.

one thing i'll say about today shitfest is i really hope mcghee has realised we're no man fucking city and canna play stupid formations..get the best 11 on the park and give it a go..if our best 11 give it their best shot and still get beat so be it we're just not good enough....but that 21 first half minutes were a disgrace and you could have plucked 11 men/women out of the derry and they'd have put up a better show.

23 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm puzzled that anyone thought appointing McGhee and Rusk would be a sensible move, but I don't blame McGhee for his reaction when the wee lad stuck a camera phone in front of him, I doubt he saw it was a teenager and just spotted the phone. In any case, the lad should have had the sense to stay clear.

Said it before, and will say again, hope Dundee escape.

You obviously don’t know the way John Nelms thinks when it comes to appointing managers.  Come to think of it I don’t think anyone does.

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

The defending for the first Livi goal, holy shit. Forrest just runs forward.

Just for the 1st goal?

1st left a big gap and Forrest runs through it, good cross though.

2nd was man against boy with Kerr being shrugged off by Nouble before putting in the cross.

3rd caught napping with the quick free kick.

4th, well Fitzwater had all day control the pass and line up his shot.