Energy Prices

MuckleMoo

On 31/03/2022 at 21:44, Clown Job said:

Worth reminding that they expect the prices to go up again come October 

Aye, but Sunak doesnt need to worry, he is on holiday in California in one of the twelve houses him and the missus have round the world.

He is a smug p***k.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Aye, but Sunak doesnt need to worry, he is on holiday in California in one of the twelve houses him and the missus have round the world.

He is a smug p***k.

All you need to know about Sunak is he's a devoted Thatcherite, a wretched women who caused misery and poverty for millions.

They can try and paint him out to be whatever they want but the fundamental thing is that he's a horrible greedy c**t.

Had a “heated” conversation with the wife yesterday. Her argument being that every appliance being switched off at the plug overnight will save us ££££££££££££a in leccy bills.

All set to the incessant drone of the tumble drier going full tonto with a single pair of the bairn’s pants in it.

DD1AB1EC-BE09-4727-8195-BACA1358E04F.gif

32 minutes ago, Tynie Nickleby said:

Sunak is he's a devoted Thatcherite, a wretched women

Read that wrong the first time, thought we were veering toward the black hole that is the Gender Debate thread 😆

On 31/03/2022 at 11:19, Pepper said:

Scottish Power came along and fitted a smart gas meter to my flat.

Problem was I wasn't a Scottish Power customer, it was supposed to be for my downstairs neighbour.

I never found out about this until I was due to move house two years later.

I had been paying British Gas (my actual supplier) by direct debits based on their smart meter readings until it went quiet, and they just decided to switch me to estimates after ir stopped sending readings. They never bothered to tell me and I didn't notice as for the previous 8 years everything had been fine. 

What makes it worse it that because BG were using estimates for my gas for over two years they had sent someone out to get an actual reading from my meter (it is a legal requirement) and even then,  when they noticed the readings were totally out of whack, they didn't bother to tell me. All they did was revert to the estimates that they knew were wrong.

As you can imagine, unravelling this whole mess was a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anybody. The term "computer says no" has never been so apt.

Never received any sort of apology from Scottish Power either. c***s. 

Exactly why people like Martin Lewis advise you to download your bills and take monthly meter readings, even if you've got a smart meter. Never trust the b*****ds not to try and screw you for more cash whether its down to their incompetence or just an error. Its even worse now as there's no longer a legal requirement to read/inspect meters. 

9 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's mad that Martin Lewis used to be the bloke that told you were to get 2for1 deal at Nandos now he is the person trying to stop many freezing or starving to death 

He’s living proof that if you’re a millionaire, you can actually advise people properly in fiscal matters.

Unlike that horrible 4ft Putin loving c**t in charge of the till.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

He is a smug p***k.

He strikes me as the sort of guy who'll have his central heating left on in this Californian homes whilst he's in the UK, just for a Bullingdonesque laugh with the boss.

49627332822_8d7988c741_k-1536x864.thumb.jpg.26bea3d0bb5b50dca070d5e733eee851.jpg

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

He strikes me as the sort of guy who'll have his central heating left on in this Californian homes whilst he's in the UK, just for a Bullingdonesque laugh with the boss.

49627332822_8d7988c741_k-1536x864.thumb.jpg.26bea3d0bb5b50dca070d5e733eee851.jpg

A reminder that people, members of the public, are voting this guy in as an MP. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A reminder that people, members of the public, are voting this guy in as an MP. 

Amongst many of his bad traits, one that really grinds my gears is when he's in a TV interview, puts on his best sad face for a minute when he gives out the "I have deep-hearted sympathy for all those out there who..." lines, and then immediately starts grinning like a Cheshire Cat / laughing the second the subject changes slightly.  False c*** of the highest order.

Edited by Hedgecutter