The Annexed Goodwillie Thread

43 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I haven't read his statement yet but it didn't take long for the usual wankers from other clubs like you to stick your nose in other folks business. As for the Rovers contingent on here other than a grovelling apology still wouldn't suffice the vast majority will still support the club.

I see you're still so incredibly thick that you have yet to grasp how a multi club forum works. In addition, this thread is not a Raith Rovers specific thread, although even if it was, once again, this is a forum where fans of any club are free to comment on any topic they wish.

Perhaps you need to go and find another forum to frequent; there are 41 other ones...

19 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Get off your soapbox! It wouldn't be a bad thing if you did f**k off and support someone else. Vals ladies perhaps?

Why don't you campaign for Rolf Harris to do the half-time entertainment? Shame Savile is dead or you could rope him in as match-day DJ.

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

He went out on loan. Turns out he can't play for them. They asked to terminate and we've seemingly said no.

Aye I mind the loan and subsequent, obvious to anyone more intelligent that a toaster result that he wouldn't ever play for them. Didn't realise the loan wasn't terminated though. Exceptionally stupid move by Clyde. Mugs.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye I mind the loan and subsequent, obvious to anyone more intelligent that a toaster result that he wouldn't ever play for them. Didn't realise the loan wasn't terminated though. Exceptionally stupid move by Clyde. Mugs.

Christ you must be lonely! 

In fairness to them he'd literally been playing for them a month before. I doubt checking with the local council over a clause in a stadium contract would've been high on their list.

22 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What about the reaction from Rovers fans etc was 'appalling' to this c**t? And why would he close the club over one player, a player who is a rapist?

“I’ve supported Raith Rovers all my life too, so why can’t we support Raith Rovers and accept that we have differing opinions?” Says the man who said he thought about shutting down the club because people disagreed with him, and who is now telling a load of Rovers fans to f**k off and support someone else because they didn't want a rapist playing for their club.

'He claims the club are in a healthier position in terms of sponsorship than they were prior to the controversy.' Pure Trump level nonsense.

Also, Clyde are paying part of his wages? Why? Utter, utter mugs.

He's been loaned to Clyde. They tried to terminate it after a backlash, but we didn't agree to it. That being the case I have no idea what payment arrangements are in place currently.

I haven't read his statement yet but it didn't take long for the usual wankers from other clubs like you to stick your nose in other folks business. As for the Rovers contingent on here other than a grovelling apology still wouldn't suffice the vast majority will still support the club.

It’s a multi club forum mate. If fans of other clubs commenting on your club bothers you then maybe this forum isn’t for you. Also I’m not sure I’m the w****r in this situation. That’s all Sim.

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s a multi club forum mate. If fans of other clubs commenting on your club bothers you then maybe this forum isn’t for you. Also I’m not sure I’m the w****r in this situation. That’s all Sim.

It doesn't particularly bother but does make me laugh when the same sad cases keep popping up time after time. Its a bit sad tbh.

Shut your puss, Frank.

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

Shut your puss, Frank.

You should be getting the bed sheets ready for tomorrow. 

It doesn't particularly bother but does make me laugh when the same sad cases keep popping up time after time. Its a bit sad tbh.

It’s sad to call out people who actively make out David Goodwillie to be some kind of victim in all of this? And to openly come out and basically say that the fans that are against the move don’t matter and can go support another team? I’ve no idea how you’ve reached that conclusion to be honest.