The Annexed Goodwillie Thread

6 minutes ago, 101 said:

Hilarious that the new chairman now has to deal with mopping up a river of shit caused by the owner. Some induction.

He's one of the people who voted to sign him so probably doesn't care either. 

15 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

If you're not worried that the owner of your football club has just publicly chatted about shutting the club down, then that's up to you I suppose.

He won't though! Like I said worry about Jaqui Low not about our chairman. 

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Naebody thought he'd sign a rapist either 

Two different things! He's looking at another 600k ground redevelopment so can't see him walking away. It's a pity when you had the sweetie man he didn't bother with trying to redevelop your shite hole.

Just now, Frank conner said:

Two different things! He's looking at another 600k ground redevelopment so can't see him walking away. It's a pity when you had the sweetie man he didn't bother with trying to redevelop your shite hole.

You don't see him walking away despite him saying he was gonna walk away?

Dunno what yer talking about as the Raes spent a fair bit of money getting Cappielow done up during their tenure and managed to do it all without signing a rapist. 

5 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You don't see him walking away despite him saying he was gonna walk away?

Dunno what yer talking about as the Raes spent a fair bit of money getting Cappielow done up during their tenure and managed to do it all without signing a rapist. 

He said he considered it but he won't be. As for money spent on Cappielow ffs a few seats in front of the old cow shed sit doon it's easily the worst ground in the league. 

23 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

He said he considered it but he won't be. As for money spent on Cappielow ffs a few seats in front of the old cow shed sit doon it's easily the worst ground in the league. 

They also said they weren't signing a rapist. Guess what happened?

What an utter car crash of an interview, the guy is an absolute dinosaur. It’s my club and if you don’t like what I’m doing F Off and support someone else! I’m staggered he still doesn’t get it after all the media attention.  The whole club on and off the pitch are an utter embarrassment, genuinely need DGW out the door ASAP as this p***k will probably try to play him.   

We knew Sim was a rape apologist and dinosaur before now.  What I find incredible this time is how quickly he’s willing to dismiss his own clubs fans, remember this isn’t a reactionary interview, he’s had time to calmly think about things and has come to the conclusion that he’d rather own a club with no fans who can play rapists than one with fans who can’t. Fucking hell.  It’s safe to say we aren’t short of problems at east end but rovers fans have my deepest sympathies. Never mind the wee team jibes f**k this guy.

Edited by parsforlife

16 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

An excellent retort from Steven Lawther of the Supporters Trust

Also from the Courier, so non-subscribers see earlier in the thread for ways to access. 

You still think the views of a minority matter how about making your view clear against Killie there hasn't been a good protest for a while. 

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Still sore after getting pumped in your own shite hole last week hen? 🙃 

20 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

You still think the views of a minority matter how about making your view clear against Killie there hasn't been a good protest for a while. 

So, do you actively rape people, or do you just make excuses for those who do? Either way, you are a vile piece of shit who should have been kicked off of here a ling time ago.

This is embarrassing for Raith fans, the arrogance and the inability to read the situation by the Sim is astonishing. All he has done is alienate fans more and distance the club from potential investment.