🔴🟡PTFC🔴🟡 v 🔵🔴ICTFC🔵🔴

Can't wait to see the lush, illuminated pastures of Firhill on the widescreen on Friday night. 

This could be a big week for Patrick if they get past Arbroath on Tuesday and then us. One of our best performances of the season came in this fixture a few months back so hopefully we can repeat it - will likely be a lottery though.

Last time the coloured dots gimmick was used we lost embarrassingly to Ayr, but we need all the hype we can get at the moment.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

I'm climbing the walls for a win right now even QOS managed to pick up 3 points on Saturday. Something has to give if we want any chance of going up. Finishing 3rd or 4th simply won't cut it in the play offs it has to be 2nd place.

As long as Dodds is in charge I don't see us even finishing in the top 4. Cammy Mackay was saying to the Inverness Courier today that the squad won't "throw in the towel" but it seems that we already have.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Can't wait to see the lush, illuminated pastures of Firhill on the widescreen on Friday night. 

This could be a big week for Patrick if they get past Arbroath on Tuesday and then us. One of our best performances of the season came in this fixture a few months back so hopefully we can repeat it - will likely be a lottery though.

Last time the coloured dots gimmick was used we lost embarrassingly to Ayr, but we need all the hype we can get at the moment.

FB_IMG_1546106415343.jpg.e1336e5065dcb34baf8674814f1905b6.jpg

Fuck me another game.  When the fuck is this cunt bastard season over?  There can't be many more games left?  I can't be fucked checking.

Been complaints that the Firhill pitch resembles a ploughed field due to the ground share with QP.

In that case Pertick should award a goal to Caley before the start as an apology, or maybe two goals if it is as bad as reported.

And also pay for the Caley bus diesel.

And also throw in the price of the Auchterarder fish suppers.

I think Thistle may start with pretty much the team that finished the game v Arbroath. Tiffoney being potentially (most likely) out for this, is as much of a blow for us as it a boost to Inverness. 
Any win will do here. 

6 minutes ago, forameus said:

For those that have passed or seen it, how is the pitch looking after a bit of a rest and the slight break in the weather?  Are we talking the Somme, Trafalgar, or just your standard shite grass pitch?

Has it had a break? I think Queens Park had games on it on Saturday and last night.

It looked much the same in the photo Peterhead stuck up from last nights game…

19 minutes ago, forameus said:

For those that have passed or seen it, how is the pitch looking after a bit of a rest and the slight break in the weather?  Are we talking the Somme, Trafalgar, or just your standard shite grass pitch?

Looking at these two images, it’s definitely worse than it was 3 weeks ago.

As above, the pitch hasn’t had a rest at all, and basically won’t get one between now and May.

Edited by Nightmare

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

When are QP getting their own ground? Will they be at Firhill again next season?

Seems like an untenable situation for Thistle.

Start of next season I believe and yup its a completely untenable situation. I expect every home match to be rotten on that pitch with 1-0 shitfests going either way. Can't see it helping our efforts at all

32 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

When are QP getting their own ground? Will they be at Firhill again next season?

Seems like an untenable situation for Thistle.

f**k knows. I’m pretty certain that, according to their board, it was supposed to have been ready by the end of last season.

Regardless, they absolutely cannot be allowed to play at Firhill next season. I’m not blaming QP for it - the blame rests with our board for allowing it - but as you say it’s completely untenable. If lesser Hampden still isn’t ready for next season, then it should be the quickest no in history if they approach us again.