🔴🟡PTFC🔴🟡 v 🔵🔴ICTFC🔵🔴

13 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Don't Tulloch still own the carparks?

I think so. The club/Tulloch got planning permission to build a fairly large gym and members' bar in the North Stand car park in 2007 but didn't build it unfortunately. Probably spent too much paying off Brewster or something.

On 02/03/2022 at 16:27, SandyCromarty said:

Surely Lesser Hampden will be finished and ready for next season.

It should and the Spiders could have a tenant of their own next year. 

Clyde have told that the Broadwood lease will be not be renewed in May 2023.  

Their lease will be terminated immediately if Goodwillie is "permitted access the stadium, for any purpose".  

The obvious alternative is Airdrie.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

4 hours ago, sophia said:

I'm so very glad we agree that the business opportunity was realised and the inconvenience to those in the north stand is on the miniscule side of marginal.

Remind me what your point was?

I worked with a guy who said he could have sex in the back of his Land Rover Discovery standing up.

What was the fuckin point in telling me that.

And no, he wasn't a dwarf.

And he got annoyed when I asked him if that was on the motorway at 70mph.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Thing is Hampden is not over used presently so it begs the question as to why QP didn't ask to use that pitch, as they had done for centuries, and if there was a match clash then they could have asked the other Glasgow clubs for use of their pitches, 

The Hampden pitch isn't in a great state itself at present, going by a picture I saw recently. 

Beautiful day in Glasgow's leafy west-end, perfect for some Cinch Friday night action. Not sure how the tattie-field will be, at least it shouldn't be too muddy...

We should maybe donate it to the Ukrainian Home Defence effort to further slow the Russian advance? 

Anyway, it will be bright and cold, perfect for a game under the Firhill Floodlights.

No Tiffoney is a blow for Thistle but one goal will probably decide this game again unless either side has a total collapse for some reason.

Bit crap for the away fans having to travel down on a Friday night (for the second week in a row).

Heart says 1-0 Thistle, head says a Cinching 0-0.

Edited by jagfox OG

With no Tiffoney, I expect we’ll see the same team that started the second half against Arbroath, with possibly Akinola back at centre half and Holt out to left back.

Will be interested to see how Alegria gets on again - certainly showed some promising signs last game.

1-0 to somebody, probably. 

52 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

With no Tiffoney, I expect we’ll see the same team that started the second half against Arbroath, with possibly Akinola back at centre half and Holt out to left back.

Will be interested to see how Alegria gets on again - certainly showed some promising signs last game.

1-0 to somebody, probably. 

I think Foster will come in. Could be for McKenna, Holt or Akinola.

19 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I think so. The club/Tulloch got planning permission to build a fairly large gym and members' bar in the North Stand car park in 2007 but didn't build it unfortunately. Probably spent too much paying off Brewster or something.

I vaguely remember that.  The front of the Main Stand was going to come to about the road as I recall.  I forget if it was part of the same project or not but there were plans to build a proper standalone shop as well.

11 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I vaguely remember that.  The front of the Main Stand was going to come to about the road as I recall.  I forget if it was part of the same project or not but there were plans to build a proper standalone shop as well.

Maybe a different one, here's the plans for the NS one

https://wam.highland.gov.uk/wam/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=JGDZ53IHE4000 

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Interestingly if you go into the Documents(5) and then open the Planning Application you can see that the Application Form was put forward by The Orion Group Engineering Services.

Wonder why it fell through.

Conflict of Interest at the time??????? We'll never know.

Guest Flash
5 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Also Sportscene is pretty tinpot the stadium announcer is almost drowning out the presenters 😂 

Every cloud.