Old Firm announce Sydney Cup commemorative kits

47 minutes ago, ahemps said:

I doubt this will lead to trouble on the street of Sydney. The green brigade and union bears are not going to travel to this and and expats or 2nd generation supporters are more likely going to be more educated and less exposed to the bigotry than your knuckle dragging ned who has never left Glasgow. I doubt any fans in Australia will be your mouth frothing staunch type. 

If they "were more educated and less exposed to bigotry" they wouldn't have the slightest interest in these pair of vermin.. Same goes for folk at home actually.

We don’t want tickets for Celtic Park!
It was the Rangers support working together that put our board under pressure to cut Celtics allocation. 
Celtic , the not one half of anything, responded by cutting our allocation.
Thats the way it is now and I’m perfectly happy with it staying the way it is.
These friendlies will happen the other side of the World. I won’t be watching but they are a recipe for disaster! Thousands of Ex Pat supporters boozed up in a country that doesn’t understand the history of this fixture. A police force not used to this fixture. Nope. Not a great idea and hopefully common sense will prevail

Someone needs to tell your media apologists you don't want tickets for Parkhead then as it was brought up by the literally every 10 mins during the last game there that it just wasn't the same without away fans. It was then national news when an announcement was made that away locations were returning. If you get tickets you will sell them, we have all seen your pitiful attempts at boycotting in the past.

ETA I see you are getting a disclaimer in nice and early. If there is trouble it will be by "ex pats" not supporters of the two cheeks. Beats Chelsea fans I suppose.

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The police force here are very used to it and what good has that done in stopping sectarian abuse, offensive banners, flares, the Green Brigade having their section shut, and the associated increase in anti-social behaviour and domestic abuse that surrounds this fixture (the original series and the ‘lite’ version since 2012).

Let’s be honest, a police force very well versed in exactly what this fixture means are only concerned in turning a blind eye, suddenly becoming deaf, and just getting another ‘Old Firm’ game over with.

Hopefully a police force who have no real idea about ‘the history and tradition’ won’t be slow in sorting out some of the cuntery, should it occur on their patch.

Now this Australian tournament makes sense.

17 hours ago, Torfason said:

I hope they don't shortchange the locals and give them some kid friendly version.

I want them to experience the full 'pageantry'.

"We're up to our knees in Kiwi blood, surrender or you'll die!"

"Ohh ahh Canberra, say ohh ahh Canberra!" 

I enjoyed the multiple Rangers fans chants on Wednesday protesting this, as if the club gives a single f**k about what the support wants 😂

• 2 weeks later...