Morton vs Thistle - 12th March 2022

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nae luck re COVID, I hope it’s a mild dose, but yeah the streaming service is good. It’s not Pixelot, the camerawork’s pretty good ( so is the pitch, by the way!😜) and it’s generally agreed that Gerry McDaid and Andy Ritchie make a great commentary team.  Hope you enjoy it (but not much!)!  👍

Thanks mate. Mild at the moment thankfully. I am informed that Mortons pitch has grass on it. An interesting concept.

15 hours ago, ACAB said:

Andy Ritchie's part of the commentary team? He could talk shite & I would still listen - what a player he was. 

Bais aside, he's one of the best co-commentators I've heard. Calls it as he sees it and willing to dump praise on opponents or be critical of our team if things are not going well. 

10 minutes was enough evidence to confirm the confidently made prediction that Jacobs and Wilson together would not work. You can play two holding midfielders in front of a back four, in front of a back three you leave the wing backs nothing to aim at and end up with nothing but a hopeful hoof from centre backs which is easily mopped up because your opposition know the hoof is coming if they press you.

There was a blatant handball from one of the many hopeful crosses into the box, but we've created nothing really. We need an attacking sub.

Edited by Dunning1874