Thistle v Accies

After Saturday this feels a bit meh, but need a win really. When's Tiffoney back? 
Hopefully not on Saturday. Can't be doing with him ripping our right-back a new one for the fourth time this season.

1-0 to either side, hopefully Thistle. Agree with OP that still feel quite deflated from the weekend, and not really up for this game yet. 

Don’t think Tiffoney will be back for this one (luckily for Accies), Interesting to see how McCall lines up, may make a few changes after the Cappielow disappointment. 

We still most likely need another 5-10 points to make sure of a playoff spot, and obviously any hope of 1st or 2nd needs us to be winning this one. 

If we had anyone remotely capable of playing wing back then with no Tiffoney 352 would be such an obvious fit but with Foster / McKenna that's not happening so it's just the usual cram 4 centre mids in and pick 2 from 3 of Graham / Jak / Alegria. 

9 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

We still most likely need another 5-10 points to make sure of a playoff spot, and obviously any hope of 1st or 2nd needs us to be winning this one. 

If we had anyone remotely capable of playing wing back then with no Tiffoney 352 would be such an obvious fit but with Foster / McKenna that's not happening so it's just the usual cram 4 centre mids in and pick 2 from 3 of Graham / Jak / Alegria. 

McCall still doing that I see. He used to love squeezing additional CM's on for us, usually in LM and RM, even if we had fit wingers available. Robbie Crawford and Andy Murdoch saw a lot of that.

2 hours ago, AuAl said:

McCall still doing that I see. He used to love squeezing additional CM's on for us, usually in LM and RM, even if we had fit wingers available. Robbie Crawford and Andy Murdoch saw a lot of that.

I don’t think he’s played a starting 11 with everyone in their natural position once all season.

RM in particular has been some laugh.

Me at the bookies tomorrow lumping on total goals under 1.5
7782f-zimbabwe-cash-inflation.jpg
^^^Nigerian Prince walking away with his winnings after betting on David Moyo somehow managing to score a double for the 2nd game in a row.

Nah, seriously this is a home win.

5 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Foster, Graham, McAllister and Murray all joining Tiffoney as being unavailable and I feel there's someone else I've forgotten on top of that. Fair to say there's not much on the bench. 

Certainly nothing to offer from the bench if we are struggling. Can only think of Stanway, who has been on the bench lately. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

10 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Is McCready injured, ill or back out on loan?

There's no point in leaving him out of the squad when there's plenty of room on the bench for a third keeper.

Yeah! We could chuck him up front if we are looking for a late winner.