Sheepshaggers v Spoonburners - Sat 19th

American midfielder Dante Polvara says he joined Aberdeen rather than Hibernian because of the expectation at the club to win trophies and qualify for European football. (The Herald)

Interesting article. Discuss. 

Edited by Dons_1988

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

American midfielder Dante Polvara says he joined Aberdeen rather than Hibernian because of the expectation at the club to win trophies and qualify for European football. (The Herald)

Seeing as you didn't bother to post a link to the article, I had to look up this Dante fellow on Google. Apparently he's quite well known.

There's a quote attributed to him that begins, "the path to paradise begins in hell". 

I'll let you interpret that as you see fit...

OK, I am not going so options for today - 
  1. Hibs tv via IPTV?
  2. Put phone on flight mode, watch later on Alba? 
  3. Force myself to listen to the wanks on OAM and get something useful done?
Pros and Cons to each, but leaning toward 3 - beautiful sunny day, back garden needs some tidying, paving needs a jetwash, potential for a beer in lounger after.
Feel sorry for any fule having to watch this one live - prayers are with you all.

Red TV PPV ?

I try to have this moral ethical support Scottish fitba policy to pay for any away games I cannot attend other than at the weegie bigot freakshows or the Tynecastle diets - where I was conveniently able to use the wait for Alba option for the recent midweeker (and really wish I hadn’t).

4 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Seeing as you didn't bother to post a link to the article, I had to look up this Dante fellow on Google. Apparently he's quite well known.

There's a quote attributed to him that begins, "the path to paradise begins in hell". 

I'll let you interpret that as you see fit...

:lol: fair play 

40 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Who?

17 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Sounds a bit "Chris Mueller" inspirational - what is it with these yanks and the "yee haw, everyone is awesome" pish?

Have they never seen a cold February in Methil??????

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

OK, I am not going so options for today - 

1. Hibs tv via IPTV?
  2. Put phone on flight mode, watch later on Alba? 
  3. Force myself to listen to the wanks on OAM and get something useful done?

Pros and Cons to each, but leaning toward 3 - beautiful sunny day, back garden needs some tidying, paving needs a jetwash, potential for a beer in lounger after.

Feel sorry for any fule having to watch this one live - prayers are with you all.

Unusually the wee man hasn’t asked about watching the game today, normally he’d be all over it. I may actually be able to avoid watching it altogether. 

1 hour ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Unusually the wee man hasn’t asked about watching the game today, normally he’d be all over it. I may actually be able to avoid watching it altogether. 

There's another sport being played today where men with mullets barge into each other, throw an egg-shaped bowl around and slap each other's bums in a manly way. It's abysmal to watch, but I've found it acts as a believable excuse when you just can't handle watching any more of your fitba team. 

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

All you need to know is that, whoever he is, he chose going to Aberdeen as more preferable to going to Hibs. 

Haven't seen any evidence that we were in for him tbqhwy.

At least his trophy and Euro ambitions are going well though.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

All you need to know is that, whoever he is, he chose going to Aberdeen as more preferable to going to Hibs. 

Fair enough, though his reasons for doing so seem even sketchier than when Funso told us about Derek McInnes touching him in places he'd never been touched before.

Edited by Aim Here