Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

That’s the league over. Went down with a whimper.

Huffed for a while but got held at arms length.

Lundstram the only one with pass marks for me.

Fans who threw the glass or whatever it was are an embarrassment. Honestly get to f**k away from my club. 

Edited by AJF

2 hours ago, bennett said:

It's a cliche but you're only ever a few games away from the sack the manager calls.

It's obvious how he wants to play but these players aren't suited to that style Pozzy, I'd personally give him a chance next season.  

Realspeak - " you cannot afford to sack him "

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

That’s the league over. Went down with a whimper.

Huffed for a while but got held at arms length.

Lundstram the only one with pass marks for me.

Fans who threw the glass or whatever it was are an embarrassment. Honestly get to f**k away from my club. 

With a 12 point swing since he took over which will likely be more by the end of the season are you now going to admit GVB has been an absolutely disastrous appointment ??

4 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I'd love Tom Miller commentating on some historical events the way he does when Celtic score.

There she is Ladies and Gents.  The Hindenburg floating in the May sunshine, adorned with the swastikas that are famous across the world.  Coming in for a textbook landing on this slightly windy eveni...  She's exploded, there'll be no return leg.  Kevin.

Here we are ladies and gentlemen. The opening day of world war 2. The staunch Tories in charge of our glorious Great Britain. Loyal to her majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd who rules over all of us. No doubt looking rrrrrrrrresplendent in her crown (he does this weird rolling of his Rs).

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

With a 12 point swing since he took over which will likely be more by the end of the season are you now going to admit GVB has been an absolutely disastrous appointment ??

Aye, it’s not worked out well at all. I still feel that we have potential under him but our domestic form has to match our European form.

He has overseen a terrible swing in points and ultimately has to take blame for that.

I’m not quite in the Gio out camp yet as I genuinely feel we play good football at times, but f**k me, this has been poor.

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

We also lost around 40 million worth of talent so spending only 20 million to rebuild a squad with players you lot were laughing at I.e. Hart, Kyogo and the other Japanese players is just the icing on the cake. You lot were claiming it was done in September and that Ange would be gone by Christmas and he’s come in and slapped you about.

Arrogance cost you this season and whilst it’s not over it’s hard to see a way back

Gerrard walking away cost them the season

9 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Michael Beale's influence at Ibrox was very much underrated, it appears.

Gerrard is a good figure head of what seems to be a very good coaching team with him, Beale, Culshaw and McAllister.

All of them are a huge loss.

Makes it all the more impressive what Ange has done this season since he has been lumbered with most of Lennon's staff from last year.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

It's not your board which is the problem. It's your fan base.

Their paranoid, victim mentality behaviour and their ludicrous levels of expectation and entitlement.

To try and placate this shower of Neanderthals, successive boards of directors at your club have been cheating every single year since they were created in 2012.

Consecutive boards have racked up debts and have burned through the share issue money like it's confetti.

You've racked up ever increasing pre-tax losses.

A quick look at your last accounts shows that one more bad year and you'll be out of shareholder funds and cash.

Your auditors are sounding the alarm bells about your ability to operate as a going concern.

All of it, a pathetic gamble to cheat your way to the SPFL title and the hope of recovering some of the losses if you get Champions League football.

As much as I don't like Celtic, a result like todays is a victory for all true football fans who hate systematic cheating.

Add the bigotry and the violence and you don't really have to wonder too much about the reasons why other football fans despise Rangers more than virtually any other club.

Amen to that.

FTH 

43 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I'd love Tom Miller commentating on some historical events the way he does when Celtic score.

There she is Ladies and Gents.  The Hindenburg floating in the May sunshine, adorned with the swastikas that are famous across the world.  Coming in for a textbook landing on this slightly windy eveni...  She's exploded, there'll be no return leg.  Kevin.

Worthy of a thread of its own. 

7 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Class seeing Willie Collum getting in to wrestlemania season and lining Sakala up for a Rock Bottom before the corner there
d90b3911b75008fcc28578fa0d3e9c9c.jpg

it's annoying me more than it should that your wee ornaments spelling out "Home" have a break in it.