Lowland league

1 hour ago, Meadowman said:

It’s scandalous that 3 premier league teams can buy themselves into the Lowland League,it’s obviously the committee that wanted the money (£40000) for each team,money grabbers,if the said teams thought so much of their players,why didn’t they opt for a reserve league,instead of farming out players,keep the players in-house and see them progress,rather than buying other countries rejects

Hey I don't get it why there isn't a reserve league.
As experience goes for these youth teams, yeah they will learn the rougher side of football, just to harden them up for their age against older teams.
The clubs all voted for it and yeeha thinking of themselves and not giving a jot below them but then again, the SPFL2 would do the same.

Have the rules stayed the same in the Lowland League from last year meaning the B teams will not be allowed to be put forward to the Play-off if winning the Lowland League ?

Personally I don't give a shit how many B teams they put in as they are not allowed to be promoted, I'm more concerned that the winners of the WOSFL and the EOSFL are not automatically promoted straight to the LL with 2 auto relegated from the LL.  And the more of the teams fomr the WOSFL and EOSFL will vote for the right things once in the Lowland League

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

5 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Are the teams who voted against it going to turn the money down from the colts out of principal? 

According to the LL forum the money goes into running the league.

It's not a couple of grand handout to each team.

Btw, it's a secret ballot.

Near enough every club's fans claim on the LL forum to have voted against the Colts from day one.

Figure that one out.

7 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Are the teams who voted against it going to turn the money down from the colts out of principal? 

I wouldn't expect them to. 

It's essentially compensation for having the endure the consequences of the greed and stupidity of the majority for a season. 

5 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Near enough every club's fans claim on the LL forum to have voted against the Colts from day one.

Figure that one out.

Not that hard to figure out. It just feels that way to you. 

Can you point me in the direction of Stirling/Edinburgh University fan on here? Gala/Braves/Broomhill/Dalbeattie /Cumbernauld Colts? 

53 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Not that hard to figure out. It just feels that way to you. 

Can you point me in the direction of Stirling/Edinburgh University fan on here? Gala/Braves/Broomhill/Dalbeattie /Cumbernauld Colts? 

Family and friends?

lol