Yogi Bears Pars v Bully's 45-90 minute cameos (The proverbial relegation 6 pointer)

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Wrong subs at the wrong time- Bullen should have taken ashford off about 70 minutes and brought someone on to shore up defence and midfield 

Aye, Ashford had a dreadful game. McKenzie is never the go to sub - I genuinely don’t know what he offers. Seems like McAdams sold the game though. 

Gutted actually played very well by our standards from this season. Goalie should have done better on the 2nd one had a quiet day other than the goals. Don't think Dunfermline are that good but took their chances. Both teams play on terrible pitches next week 

Was probably going to take set pieces or a bit of luck to score today and we managed it. We were honking, but it just does not matter one bit now.

I said just after Grant was sacked that whoever keeps us up deserves a statue built in their honour. I still stand by it. It might be ugly, but if Yogi keeps us up after all the shit this season, he is a club legend.

8 hours ago, AuAl said:

If Aero is started in midfield, we riot. 

I have the fear for this one. Really think if we try to sit in we will get absolutely pumped. Destroying any lingering confidence the squad have and ensuring we lose a play off.

Or maybe, Tomi to cement himself as an Ayr legend with a top class performance and a couple of goals, just to get it right up AU Media and half our support, would be some laugh.

Don't be a shitebag Bullen, please.

After putting on a clever masquerade for 70 minutes, the shitebags managed to do it again. Gutting. I'll be at Palmerston, but I don't see how we don't finish 9th after this.

What a terrible performance up to the first goal, no movement, no desire Ayr should have been more than 1 up although I don't think the penalty was a foul but I would need to see it back.

But once we scored the tails were up and we looked decent again. Yogi can't let them stroll around the park in the next 2 games we need to go for it.

Up to 8th let's stay there!