Queens V Caley

On 16/04/2022 at 18:17, Flash said:

Aye. Queens have won 3 home league games out of the last 20, taking 16 points from a potential 60.
A draw will be enough to relegate Queens anyway.

On 16/04/2022 at 19:02, Otis Blue said:

I get the reverse logic that you're deploying there (we all do it from time to time), but believe me Queens have chucked it for the season.  If ICT fail to win this the players should all be docked a week's wages.

God only knows what the attendance for this will be ... no doubt it will just about reach three figures ... 🙄

Want the lotto numbers lads? 

3 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Want the lotto numbers lads? 

Aye, seven defeats on the spin, and after that debacle at Gayfield on Saturday ... who saw that coming?  Fitba' eh?

11 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Aye, seven defeats on the spin, and after that debacle at Gayfield on Saturday ... who saw that coming?  Fitba' eh?

We seem to manage to be good against top teams and hilarious against those needing points.. 

14 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

the board should Give Wullie the job tonight 

Why would they do that. 

He can't play and manage it is affecting  his performance on the pitch it was Wullie at fault for the goal although Rae will not went to see it again.

Played well like the Patrick game but this time we got.goals.

Innes Cameron does everything except the most important thing.score goals..

The chance at the end summed him up easier to score than miss .

Still going to be very difficult to stay up 

That was a really gutsy display tonight.

We've all seen this side as brittle and even gutless at times, so credit where it's due.  Our second half was really strong, but the problem of failing to score was still present.  Fortunately, we didn't pay for it this time.

A win on Saturday would take it to the last day, which still feels unlikely.  I went along tonight fully expecting to see us put out of our misery.  It was really enjoyable though.  I'd almost forgotten it could be.

This result isn’t really a surprise tbh. ICT have shown that they’re capable of being utter dug meat like they were against us in the second half a couple weeks ago. QOS showing that they’ve still got fight in them and Saturday is now a HUGE match.