Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

massive long shot but if anyone is picking up tickets for Friday and is able to pick up 2 more and bring them down to killie please give me a shout. Down in Edinburgh this week and not able to get back up before 5 to get tickets. Happy to send money via transfer or PayPal etc before you get them and obviously a few pints in Killie for the trouble too. 

56 minutes ago, Hello Sailor said:

massive long shot but if anyone is picking up tickets for Friday and is able to pick up 2 more and bring them down to killie please give me a shout. Down in Edinburgh this week and not able to get back up before 5 to get tickets. Happy to send money via transfer or PayPal etc before you get them and obviously a few pints in Killie for the trouble too. 

I’ve sent you a pm

Why did Killie not give Arbroath a section of the main and sell their own fans the stand behind the goal? Given Arbroath will have, what, 1800 maximum with them, that’s a mad decision to choose to lock your own fans out of the biggest game of the season. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why did Killie not give Arbroath a section of the main and sell their own fans the stand behind the goal? Given Arbroath will have, what, 1800 maximum with them, that’s a mad decision to choose to lock your own fans out of the biggest game of the season. 

The importance of the game didn't become apparent until Saturday, after Arbroath closed the gap. Also, with the game being live on the BBC, I don't think anyone believed it would be a sell out. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The wee away section we sometimes use in the main stand is way less than Arbroath would be bringing, it must be about 400 at most. To get 1800 in the main stand with the way it's set up just now you'd be talking about more than half the stand. Arbroath have sold over 2000 as far as we know too.

The only possible option would have been to split the Chadwick Stand in half, and in hindsight we should have looked into that, but I'm amazed that we've sold as many as we have. There were under 5000 Killie fans at our last home game against the Pars, so I was expecting about 8000 maximum for this one.

8 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

You are kidding?

If Killie had won or Arbroath had lost there would have been a four point gap, it wouldn't have been as close. But aye, it would've still been a big game. It is live on the BBC, though.

When was the last time Killie got 10,000+?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Smith said:

If Killie had won or Arbroath had lost there would have been a four point gap, it wouldn't have been as close. But aye, it would've still been a big game. It is live on the BBC, though.

Who'd have thought...

We had 12,000 at the last game of the 2018/19 season.

1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

honestly I'm not one to pick a quarrel....but you come out with some inane shit

You clearly are one to pick a quarrel. I was merely agreeing with you and musing on the transience of life, then you launched your unprovoked foul mouthed attack. Disappointing. 

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

We had 12,000 at the last game of the 2018/19 season.

There were 4,400 Sevco fans at that game tbf

The most impressive Killie crowd I can remember was on the day you relegated us when there were around 8,600 home fans - I don't think that has been topped since then? I know nothing beats a promotion party but can still understand why the club misjudged the demand for this one.

7 hours ago, Fide said:

You clearly are one to pick a quarrel. I was merely agreeing with you and musing on the transience of life, then you launched your unprovoked foul mouthed attack. Disappointing. 

Patronising twat