Queen of the South vs Ayr United

9 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Christy almighty, that will be a no! Was it him at Somerset v ICT? Remember seeing him recently and he was piss poor 

Yes was ICT denied us 2 penalties and gave about every 50/50 against us , never gives Tomi any decisions 

You're just misunderstanding the poor man.
When Bullen talks about going out "for them" he means Dunfermline Athletic.
Some guy.
[emoji469]

Probably just saw that we were black and white and presumed he was being offered the job at EEP. He’s been confused ever since as to why Dunfermline play all their home games in South Ayrshire.

13 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes was ICT denied us 2 penalties and gave about every 50/50 against us , never gives Tomi any decisions 

Personally thought he was absolutely gash for both teams in that game, got nearly everything wrong and just seems to be miles over the hill now. Inverness had an even clearer cut penalty turned down in our box than our one. 

Unpopular opinion but I like Collum. Nowhere near perfect but he’s probably the best referee we have in Scotland. He lets things go a wee bit more and doesn’t have the game stopped every two minutes like some refs.

Actually beginning to get annoyed with Bullen being a better media figure than the hapless rejects he replaced. At least there was no disconnect between seeing a clueless chancer like Duffy or Hopkin blether this pish out before another pumping.

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Bugger it, we'll win this by being less shite. 4-3 Ayr. Lets get some positivity and borderline denial going until atleast 5 past 3 tomorrow.

Think they'll need to be an ambulance on stand by for me tomorrow with that scoreline. 

1 hour ago, Iain said:

I'm assuming Queens will win this by at least 2 and probably 3 or 4.

I have to say that I do like the content of your post ... but I am genuinely concerned for you on a personal level and would suggest seeking professional counselling would be of significant benefit to you.  Do take care.