Queen of the South vs Ayr United

As long as Bullen sets up similarly to last week it’ll be tight at worst...

Any kind of change back towards his approach of playing shite players ahead of good ones and we are done. I’m actually confident that he has now learned and we’ll be relatively happy with the starting side.

No idea how this will go really, the chance to break our jinx in a game that would relegate them seems fitting. On the other hand, their win against ICT and Gibson's comment today make it seem like it'll be business as usual.

Bullen can save the pish platitudes regardless.

Few of us made a fairly last minute decision to head down tomorrow. Lost count of how many times we've been and not seen us win. Tomorrow is the day to break the hoodoo! If we start Adeloye I think we'll win.

Just a wee reminder that sniffer dogs and pyrotechnics detector dogs will be in operation at Palmerston this afternoon guys. Don’t be silly and bring anything in you shouldn’t do or you’ll be up in front of the Dumfries Sheriff on Monday morning. 

Just over 800 seats available for the Ayr United supporters and a possibility of the away terrace being open if any overspill. 

Absolutely shiting myself today. Slept awful.

To me, anything other than 3 points this afternoon (for the first time there in 20 years) will in all probability see us 9th.

Want to see Adeloye, Ashford, Bryden and O'Connor in our starting line up for this particular game.

54 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

Just a wee reminder that sniffer dogs and pyrotechnics detector dogs will be in operation at Palmerston this afternoon guys. Don’t be silly and bring anything in you shouldn’t do or you’ll be up in front of the Dumfries Sheriff on Monday morning. 

Just over 800 seats available for the Ayr United supporters and a possibility of the away terrace being open if any overspill. 

Away terracing will need to open today going by projected attendance, pre sale tickets in Ayr club shop was way above projected figure 

21 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Unpopular opinion but I like Collum. Nowhere near perfect but he’s probably the best referee we have in Scotland. He lets things go a wee bit more and doesn’t have the game stopped every two minutes like some refs.

He was fucking atrocious last week.

17 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Away terracing will need to open today going by projected attendance, pre sale tickets in Ayr club shop was way above projected figure 

You got a rough estimate of what we'll take? 1000 maybe?

How do the queens fans feel about Innes Cameron at RP earlier revelling in the title win? Surely not very professional on the eve of your relegation? 

Don't have any issue with it. He's a Kilmarnock player and is celebrating the fact he'll be a Premiership player next season ('LOL').

I'm more annoyed he's been utter dugmeat for us. If that continues today it'll have nothing to do with him celebrating last night.