Queen of the South vs Ayr United

Can't watch this today as I'm travelling this weekend.  Like most Queens fans though I'm fully expecting relegation to be confirmed today, but at the same time keeping it alive until the last day would be decent fun.  Que sera, sera.

Willie Gibson grabbing the ball in mid air and not being booked was bizarre.

I’d move Ashford wide left and bring Bryden on. Maxwell isn’t doing much and Ashford isn’t going to finish any chances we put on a plate for him.

Fair score probably but Ayr should have scored right away. No idea why the guy took an extra 14 touches before shooting.

Cooper having our best chance, hitting just wide. Two poor sides it's clear to see. 1-0 either way I reckon. Thankfully the last time I'll see Innes Cameron at Palmerston. A truly woeful striker.

Ashford really should be doing better with that 1 on 1 he has at around 30 seconds into the game.

We had the better of the game for the first 20 minutes but Queens have came right back into it and look the more convincing going forward.

You can see why both sides are where they are but at least they are both going for it.  Ayr no.10 causing us problems.  Cameron is a total haddy.  I think he's managed to complete 2 passes all game.  Todd and Cochrane are pretty much running the show in midfield.  I just wish we had a competent striker.

You can see why both sides are where they are but at least they are both going for it.  Ayr no.10 causing us problems.  Cameron is a total haddy.  I think he's managed to complete 2 passes all game.  Todd and Cochrane are pretty much running the show in midfield.  I just wish we had a competent striker.
At this stage I would kill for a shite striker. The ones we have aren't even as good as that.

I reckon yous will nick this 1-0, seeing the ball going anywhere near McGinty's feet has ma bloods up

We need to attempt to hit the target first.

I'll go 1-0 Ayr - Maxwell. Or even worse, Muirheadpen.