Darvel FC Thread

19 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Yes Darvel wanted tickets, and then went ahead a produced them without permission, better still for another club's ground. It's not a disaster as you say unless you consider its another chapter where your committee and some self obsessed doughnut in the background have made your club a laughing stock. Stick to the big yellow jackets and the clickers.

Maybe if clubs were more honest with gate money, clickers wouldn’t have been needed… 

22 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Which clubs are not honest with their gate money? 

Answer a question with a question 😂

I think we all know which club was not very honest with the gate money previously… only a guess as to the reason one semi finalist wanted an all ticket affair. Nothing to hide that way, but that again wouldn’t fit the big bad Darvel agenda on here would it? 

I know I never received a ticket stub that day.. 

1 hour ago, ClubFan87 said:

Maybe if clubs were more honest with gate money, clickers wouldn’t have been needed… 

Talbot offered at the clickers game for a representative of Darvel to be present at each turnstile, ticket numbers checked at start of gate then again at end.   We refused and JG decided to bring his own security team with clickers.  We totally embarrassed ourselves that day.  The security boy jg brought was left with him take between his legs at the game as he quickly realised he couldn’t act the big man.  

after that game at the next game, our committee met the talbot committee at the gates of the next game at darvel and tried to draw a line under the sand, JG admitted himself that the way the club acted was unacceptable.  

the SJFA will have representatives at turnstiles to ensure each person is given a ticket etc…I have been to many grounds where gate is split and a numbered ticket wasn’t given to anyone in our group and I went back and asked for it.  Talbot in fairness have been the best team at giving everyone entering a numbered ticket when it’s a cup game.  

Why do we insist of making life difficult for ourselves.  We do not get a share of talbots gate. Leave it to the SJFA to sort.  

3 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Talbot offered at the clickers game for a representative of Darvel to be present at each turnstile, ticket numbers checked at start of gate then again at end.   We refused and JG decided to bring his own security team with clickers.  We totally embarrassed ourselves that day.  The security boy jg brought was left with him take between his legs at the game as he quickly realised he couldn’t act the big man.  

after that game at the next game, our committee met the talbot committee at the gates of the next game at darvel and tried to draw a line under the sand, JG admitted himself that the way the club acted was unacceptable.  

the SJFA will have representatives at turnstiles to ensure each person is given a ticket etc…I have been to many grounds where gate is split and a numbered ticket wasn’t given to anyone in our group and I went back and asked for it.  Talbot in fairness have been the best team at giving everyone entering a numbered ticket when it’s a cup game.  

Why do we insist of making life difficult for ourselves.  We do not get a share of talbots gate. Leave it to the SJFA to sort.  

So if JG admitted it was unacceptable and a line was drawn on the sand why does it affect you so much? He held his hands up for the mistake surely? 

I don’t see what has been made difficult though, it’s only a select few including yourself that seem to have taken this to heart, as if it’s hard work for you when your not involved? 

4 minutes ago, ClubFan87 said:

So if JG admitted it was unacceptable and a line was drawn on the sand why does it affect you so much? He held his hands up for the mistake surely? 

No, Rhubarb said they "tried to draw a line under the sand". Probably didn't succeed.

12 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

I have been to many grounds where gate is split and a numbered ticket wasn’t given to anyone in our group and I went back and asked for it.  Talbot in fairness have been the best team at giving everyone entering a numbered ticket when it’s a cup game.

Can’t believe you wasted your time in typing that nonsense.went back and asked for it. You are such a nice and fair guy except to the club you profess to love. 

and the fair play award goes to big rhubs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

Can’t believe you wasted your time in typing that nonsense.went back and asked for it. You are such a nice and fair guy except to the club you profess to love. 

Rhubarb always gets a ticket stub, preferential treatment from his friends at talbot they are the best at giving out tickets 😂😂.

How big is the straw Rhubarb f**k me 😂

1 minute ago, ClubFan87 said:

Rhubarb always gets a ticket stub, preferential treatment from his friends at talbot they are the best at giving out tickets 😂😂.

How big is the straw Rhubarb f**k me 😂

Is it the same one you use on JG?

9 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

Fair play award actually went to Talbot😂

13 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Is it the same one you use on JG?

😂😂 I’m not up his arse at all just grateful for everything he has done at the club. The club would be nowhere without him and that’s a fact. You don’t have to like him, just appreciate what he has done which you don’t. You pick holes in everything and are negative about everything involving the club. You are bitter because you’re not involved just like your big mate Wylie. Found out and shown the door like the weasels you lot are. 

Rhubarb and his talbot straw, maybe if you ask nicely enough the Talbot committee might welcome you with open arms then you can take care of pretty much everything that goes on at the club since you are so well rounded….

Back to my previous point that you dodged like a bullet, do we have the names of the 2 players which are not being paid? 

And your reliable source that tells your there is a cash shortfall? 

I don’t expect you to answer though

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

and there isn't a particular game he can point out and say Talbot shorted the gate.

Jeezo and folk say I’m blinkered. It’s a no so open secret amongst every other club in the wosfl what game it was. 

1 hour ago, ClubFan87 said:

Answer a question with a question 😂

I think we all know which club was not very honest with the gate money previously… only a guess as to the reason one semi finalist wanted an all ticket affair. Nothing to hide that way, but that again wouldn’t fit the big bad Darvel agenda on here would it? 

I know I never received a ticket stub that day.. 

Your making a James Hunt of yourself. There's hint that the top potato scone and your clowns of a committee waded right into a situation where you never consulted the governing body or the club you were playing against. The way that your trying to bad mouth Talbot in this fiasco sums up what happens when you have been licking the glue on the brown envelopes for too long.

8 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

Jeezo and folk say I’m blinkered. It’s a no so open secret amongst every other club in the wosfl what game it was. 

You'll have to enlighten me as i dont know.

7 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Your making a James Hunt of yourself. There's hint that the top potato scone and your clowns of a committee waded right into a situation where you never consulted the governing body or the club you were playing against. The way that your trying to bad mouth Talbot in this fiasco sums up what happens when you have been licking the glue on the brown envelopes for too long.

Nobody is bad mouthing Talbot just stating facts that everyone knows. 

1 minute ago, ClubFan87 said:

Were discussing the Darvel ticket fiasco and how a supposedly well run club made a pigs ear out of a situation which would have been easily sorted if the correct protocol was adhered to. I smell shortcrust pastry in this debacle and won't be surprised if the nodding dogs that surround the pie were dancing to a tune.  

20 minutes ago, ClubFan87 said:

Please tell the forum which game Auchinleck Talbot have not been honest with any money received at the gates? This is very similar to a post your outgoing president put on Facebook last year labelling Talbot dishonest, tax cheats and the most hated club in the league!!! It was an astonishing rant by an official against another team. Also complete nonsense without one bit of evidence.