Darvel FC Thread

2 hours ago, rhubarb1974 said:

I agree with Tony’s interview, we didn’t deserve anything from the game. Β On the day Beith just that much better. Β 
Β 

unsure who is doing the official twitter account for us, it is becoming more and more embarrassing each week. Β Constantly blaming the officials, the β€œhand ball” video that was put up, whoever thought this was a good idea needs let go! Just follow the thread of comments why it hasn’t been deleted is beyond me. Β No wonder Beith called us out on it and called us pathetic. Β Over the last week or so between the ticket situation and how we have conducted ourselves on social media has been shambolic. Β I wouldn’t be surprised if both the WoS and SJFA punish us. Β 
Β 

Our new leader Frank β€œBenny” Hill, is clueless, unfortunately the comedy show is now our club. Β One of our fans asked him how many away tickets we’d be giving Talbot and he has apparently told talbot they’d get about 1000 away tickets, are we just being left with 200 for our own home game? Has he been put up by JG as lambs to the slaughter? Does he not know our ground capacity etc….what is going on at the club. Β what does he really know about the club? Was he the first one to say they’d run the club and JG couldn’t hand keys over quick enough to him. Β 
Β 

Big game in the title race which we would have been very much in and JG and two other committee men are away in Aberdeen, no doubt gloating about our result against Aberdeen. How can the man still running the club miss such an important game?Β 
Β 

you will still get some fans trying to defend those in charge, I hope for the good of the club the blinkers come off them soon and they realise the harm being done. Β 

I don’t think there was much in the game apart from Beith were more clinical when it counted and I do know that’s all that counts. We missed a good few chances. To be honest I think yesterday’s game would have got football stopped, very hard surface to play any sort of slick passing football on. Horrible game to watch.Β 
Β 

What is it that makes Frank Hill clueless? Apart from the ticketing issue, I don’t see any big decisions that he will have had to make yet that could render the guy useless. Give him a chance, but he won’t get a chance from you lot because he is not one of the β€˜old guard’. Β I doubt very much he’s giving Talbot 1000 tickets, again the Chinese whispers are in full flow. When the Facebook post states that we had sold 400 tickets in the first week, mathematically Talbot cannot then get 1000 tickets if the capacity is 1200. Instead of running on here why don’t you use your brain and take in information from the club instead of someone telling you a lot of rubbish.Β 
Β 

You’re at it πŸ˜‚ what would the SJFA & WOSFL punish us for exactly? I do agree I don’t think the video of the β€˜hand ball’ should have been put up but it hasn’t called out a referee or any official for that matter.Β 
Β 

Im pretty sure JG has a life outwith Darvel and just like anyone else can go and watch whatever football he pleases. I’m sure I saw on social media he took his grandson to Aberdeen, are we being that petty now you are grudging the man time with his family? It doesn’t surprise me that you stoop that low.Β 

15 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

Talbot have allocated nearly half of Beechwood to Darvel although far too much for their meagre support. Will the Talbot support expect half the allocation for Recreation Park.

Looks more like a 3rd, similar to Ayr game. Β Still a good area. Β Approx 1200-1400 at a guess. Β I don’t see us taking anywhere near that amount however in fairness to talbot they have been clear where we will be standing, gate we’ll be coming in etc…and also gave us good areas to stand and watch and not tried to limit our area with the ground. Β 

You really do show lack of class when you don’t know anything but πŸ’©.
Β 

look at your posts . . .
Β 

Our new leader . . . .
Β 

Don’t know anyone that has taken over. Did the club not say they were moving to a community based club? Wouldn’t have thought there be any leaders. Everybody is clueless unless they agree with you eh?
Β 

One of our fans asked him . . . . apparently told Talbot . . . .Β ,are we just being left with 200 for our own home game?
Β 

What a stupid thing to say. It’s only you that says it’s 1200, others have said it’s 2200. it may be better if you actually spoke to him and got the facts if he is your big bad leader.
Β 

So one of our fans . . .
Β 

name them like you named him.
Β 

Are we just having 200 of our own fans?
Β 

We all know that is πŸ’© but have you asked any of the committee. If had as big a chip on my shoulder as you I would have confronted them. You could do it any game but no you just a πŸ’© bag hiding behind your anonymity when you were found out a while ago who you were.

Don’t know what’s more worrying that you type that πŸ’© or that you believe your πŸ’©.

If I remember right there couldn’t have been many more in the temporary stand that 600/700 so if the attendance was over 4,000 the only thing that changed was the temporary stand taken away so it wouldn’t be 1200 ya tube.

Β 

Does he not know our ground capacity etc….what is going on at the club. Β 

Have you asked him or any of the committee?

what does he really know about the club?

Β 

Was he the first one to say they’d run the club and JG couldn’t hand keys over quick enough to him. Β 
Β 

Have you asked either of them or any of the committee?
Β 

of course not, just sniping from the sideline because you know nothing, won’t do anything, and are just gutted to be left out in the cold. Just stay away no one wants the likes of you supporting the team.

29 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Looks more like a 3rd, similar to Ayr game. Β Still a good area. Β Approx 1200-1400 at a guess. Β I don’t see us taking anywhere near that amount however in fairness to talbot they have been clear where we will be standing, gate we’ll be coming in etc…and also gave us good areas to stand and watch and not tried to limit our area with the ground. Β 

Your amount will be closer to 120-140 visiting beechwood rather than pushing between 1200 and 1400.Β 

20 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

You really do show lack of class when you don’t know anything but πŸ’©.
Β 

look at your posts . . .
Β 

Our new leader . . . .
Β 

Don’t know anyone that has taken over. Did the club not say they were moving to a community based club? Wouldn’t have thought there be any leaders. Everybody is clueless unless they agree with you eh?
Β 

One of our fans asked him . . . . apparently told Talbot . . . .Β ,are we just being left with 200 for our own home game?
Β 

What a stupid thing to say. It’s only you that says it’s 1200, others have said it’s 2200. it may be better if you actually spoke to him and got the facts if he is your big bad leader.
Β 

So one of our fans . . .
Β 

name them like you named him.
Β 

Are we just having 200 of our own fans?
Β 

We all know that is πŸ’© but have you asked any of the committee. If had as big a chip on my shoulder as you I would have confronted them. You could do it any game but no you just a πŸ’© bag hiding behind your anonymity when you were found out a while ago who you were.

Don’t know what’s more worrying that you type that πŸ’© or that you believe your πŸ’©.

If I remember right there couldn’t have been many more in the temporary stand that 600/700 so if the attendance was over 4,000 the only thing that changed was the temporary stand taken away so it wouldn’t be 1200 ya tube.

Β 

Does he not know our ground capacity etc….what is going on at the club. Β 

what does he really know about the club?

Β 

Was he the first one to say they’d run the club and JG couldn’t hand keys over quick enough to him. Β 
Β 

Have you asked either of them or any of the committee?
Β 

of course not, just sniping from the sideline because you know nothing, won’t do anything, and are just gutted to be left out in the cold. Just stay away no one wants the likes of you supporting the team.

So to take this step by step, has our social media been a farce over the past 10 days? The twitter and ticket fiasco has been embarrassing, can you confirm you think the tweet in question was appropriate for an official club account to put out, similar to the one earlier in game. Β I don’t care what other teams post so please don’t site β€œthis team Did this or that”

Β 

we have an official capacity of 1200, feel free to check with EAC licensing department. Β The figure frank said was 1000 for talbot, this to me shows lack of knowledge of the club or even the rules from the council. Β If talbot get 1000 tickets that then leaves is just 200 which isn’t going to be the case. Β It is just incompetence. Β 
Β 

do you think in a potential league decider, it is appropriate for 3 of our committee to be at another game and missing our game?Β 
Β 

I don’t see your name on profile so please tell me your name and I can speak to you directly. Β Β 
Β 

the committee are totally unapproachable, and seem to be a closed shop despite what they claim. Β They are yet to put out a statement following their meeting on Wednesday with the SJFA which you never knew about, what is happening for the semi final?Β 
Β 

the reason for the 1200 capacity is that we failed to meet any of the criteria for higher crowds on a permanent basis. Β 

1 minute ago, rhubarb1974 said:

So to take this step by step, has our social media been a farce over the past 10 days? The twitter and ticket fiasco has been embarrassing, can you confirm you think the tweet in question was appropriate for an official club account to put out, similar to the one earlier in game. Β I don’t care what other teams post so please don’t site β€œthis team Did this or that”

Β 

we have an official capacity of 1200, feel free to check with EAC licensing department. Β The figure frank said was 1000 for talbot, this to me shows lack of knowledge of the club or even the rules from the council. Β If talbot get 1000 tickets that then leaves is just 200 which isn’t going to be the case. Β It is just incompetence. Β 
Β 

do you think in a potential league decider, it is appropriate for 3 of our committee to be at another game and missing our game?Β 
Β 

I don’t see your name on profile so please tell me your name and I can speak to you directly. Β Β 
Β 

the committee are totally unapproachable, and seem to be a closed shop despite what they claim. Β They are yet to put out a statement following their meeting on Wednesday with the SJFA which you never knew about, what is happening for the semi final?Β 
Β 

the reason for the 1200 capacity is that we failed to meet any of the criteria for higher crowds on a permanent basis. Β 

The fact that you are the only one to say 1200 says more about you than me. But 4000-600 does not equal 1200 you twat. It has never been anywhere near that and others cleverer than me have told you that but you are just so bitter you don’t see it is just embarrassing.
Β 

we have only your word he said because it was someone else that told you. Do you ever think someone is feeding you πŸ’© make you look stupid. It’s definitely working.
Β 

We know you know the licensing and capacity calculations, the finances, the wages, the pitch specification. And you know the names of everyone apparently on the committee but won’t approach them.
Β 

I only know one personally and they are 100% approachable. In fact I’ve not met a nicer woman. But the fact they don’t speak to you does not mean it’s a closed shop. It just means they don’t like you. Can’t work out why.
Β 

What part of JG stepping back to spend time with his family do you grudge.Β 
Β 

There may be things being discussed in the background and no one’s told you so you just stir πŸ’© as usual. Hopefully it will be clarified shortly and we can take the facts as they are - good or bad.
Β 

Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I agree, as I said on my previous post that you ignored the post shouldn’t have been put up.Β 
Β 

If you think that’s a potential league decider then you are dafter than I thought. You are slating the man for spending time with his family, title decider or no title decider you don’t need to stoop that low. There will be many points dropped from all the teams in contention for the league. Everyone can beat everyone, just look at the results so far this season. That was not a potential title decider.Β 
Β 

Someone told you Frank said 1000 tickets, you don’t hear that from the horses mouth. Infact maybe the club has something in place temporary to up the capacity like the Scottish cup games last season, you don’t know this and neither do we.Β 
Β 

Β 

16 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

the committee are totally unapproachable, and seem to be a closed shop despite what they claim.

You could have had a say in who is selected to the new committee in the summer but you won’t be there . . . . 😒 
Β 

supposed they will be a closed shop too,Β 

28 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

You could have had a say in who is selected to the new committee in the summer but you won’t be there . . . . 😒 
Β 

supposed they will be a closed shop too,Β 

Sounds like he’s just a guy who snipes from the side but would run a mile if you asked him to do things at the club?

3 hours ago, ClubFan87 said:

I agree, as I said on my previous post that you ignored the post shouldn’t have been put up.Β 
Β 

If you think that’s a potential league decider then you are dafter than I thought. You are slating the man for spending time with his family, title decider or no title decider you don’t need to stoop that low. There will be many points dropped from all the teams in contention for the league. Everyone can beat everyone, just look at the results so far this season. That was not a potential title decider.Β 
Β 

Someone told you Frank said 1000 tickets, you don’t hear that from the horses mouth. Infact maybe the club has something in place temporary to up the capacity like the Scottish cup games last season, you don’t know this and neither do we.Β 
Β 

Β 

Why would it not be a title decider?Β 
Β 

there is no applications to council for temporary expansion of the capacity. Β 
Β 

what does frank hill know about football or running a club or how the league and governing bodies run? We have been found out for our lack of experience in the club committee.Β 
Β 

i would be happy to help out with the club however as mentioned before unless the club is truely open to all then I won’t offer help. Β You can’t have a committee of nodding dogs which we currently have. Β There needs to be weekly meetings people with different opinions and experiences all debating different issues and the end of the meeting the votes get accepted and move on together. Β 
Β 

how many tickets has he told talbot they are getting have they made contact with talbot. Β They have put out clear instructions we have still to make it clear. Β 

3 hours ago, GIRUU said:

The fact that you are the only one to say 1200 says more about you than me. But 4000-600 does not equal 1200 you twat. It has never been anywhere near that and others cleverer than me have told you that but you are just so bitter you don’t see it is just embarrassing.
Β 

we have only your word he said because it was someone else that told you. Do you ever think someone is feeding you πŸ’© make you look stupid. It’s definitely working.
Β 

We know you know the licensing and capacity calculations, the finances, the wages, the pitch specification. And you know the names of everyone apparently on the committee but won’t approach them.
Β 

I only know one personally and they are 100% approachable. In fact I’ve not met a nicer woman. But the fact they don’t speak to you does not mean it’s a closed shop. It just means they don’t like you. Can’t work out why.
Β 

What part of JG stepping back to spend time with his family do you grudge.Β 
Β 

There may be things being discussed in the background and no one’s told you so you just stir πŸ’© as usual. Hopefully it will be clarified shortly and we can take the facts as they are - good or bad.
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Come back with facts. Β Confirm to me the official capacity of the ground. Β 
Β 

the committee are John’s yes men there isn’t one that is there that isn’t a puppet. Β 
Β 

the club were quick enough to put up tickets for sale however very slow in coming out and clarifying what’s happening. Β No concessions were offered to Talbot, again against the guidelines of the SJFA. Β How stupid can we make ourselves look. Β 
Β 

Frank Hill is a fall guy for JG, JG walks away and the Frank Hill gets the blame of everything that JG has destroyed in his ego trip. Β Going from one complete clown to a clueless clown. No experience in football at all. Β 
Β 

I hope I am wrong as I want the club to succeed. Β 

You really are a twat. You don’t know either of them well but because they are not you they are clowns. Neither you nor I know what’s happening behind the scenes.Β 
Β 

You cannot wait for the club to fall. The rest of us will just keep supporting the club and you can just fanny away to whichever isn’t taking you πŸ’©.
Β 

You must know the guy to know his full name but you must not know him that well if you don’t know his history in football. But then again you probably know his wages as well as all the players.
Β 

You would be happy to help out with the club? The club you keep bringing down?
Β 

I thought you were deluded before but man that just made my day!Β 
Β 

I hope I am wrong because I want the club to succeed. Have you read your own posts? What a load of πŸ’©.
Β 

Facts? Everyone’s told you your capacity figures are rubbish but you don’t believe anyone. Even the ones that don’t like JG have said you talking πŸ’©. They wouldn’t need to apply for temporary increase if they already have 2200. Idiot.

The club needs to be open to all?Β 

Unless I’m reading something different to you, is that not exactly what is happening in the summer. Club becoming community based, AGM, season tickets holders to vote for a committee.

But obviously you won’t be there so it’s irrelevant. No season ticket, no vote. You can feck off because the club doesn’t need you and we will just keep supporting the team and you keep dragging it down.

Have you ever consider that maybe YOU don’t know what you are doing because you clearly have no idea of life. It could have been anybody coming in after JG and you still wouldn’t Β like them because they are not you.

At least other members are seeing through your πŸ’© and call you to be told by you that you know their wages, background, finances, and players. You know feck all and I hope the committee see this and just tell you to take your poison and get tae.

Β 

15 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

You really are a twat. You don’t know either of them well but because they are not you they are clowns. Neither you nor I know what’s happening behind the scenes.Β 
Β 

You cannot wait for the club to fall. The rest of us will just keep supporting the club and you can just fanny away to whichever isn’t taking you πŸ’©.
Β 

You must know the guy to know his full name but you must not know him that well if you don’t know his history in football. But then again you probably know his wages as well as all the players.
Β 

You would be happy to help out with the club? The club you keep bringing down?
Β 

I thought you were deluded before but man that just made my day!Β 
Β 

I hope I am wrong because I want the club to succeed. Have you read your own posts? What a load of πŸ’©.
Β 

Facts? Everyone’s told you your capacity figures are rubbish but you don’t believe anyone. Even the ones that don’t like JG have said you talking πŸ’©. They wouldn’t need to apply for temporary increase if they already have 2200. Idiot.

The club needs to be open to all?Β 

Unless I’m reading something different to you, is that not exactly what is happening in the summer. Club becoming community based, AGM, season tickets holders to vote for a committee.

But obviously you won’t be there so it’s irrelevant. No season ticket, no vote. You can feck off because the club doesn’t need you and we will just keep supporting the team and you keep dragging it down.

Have you ever consider that maybe YOU don’t know what you are doing because you clearly have no idea of life. It could have been anybody coming in after JG and you still wouldn’t Β like them because they are not you.

At least other members are seeing through your πŸ’© and call you to be told by you that you know their wages, background, finances, and players. You know feck all and I hope the committee see this and just tell you to take your poison and get tae.

Β 

Does anyone know who rhubarb is ?Β 

He must be the manager, new owner, or chief executive of FIFA because he’s fecking great and knows everything. Maybe we should just go πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ when he posts so if we ignore him he’ll just feck off.

8 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

He must be the manager, new owner, or chief executive of FIFA because he’s fecking great and knows everything. Maybe we should just go πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ when he posts so if we ignore him he’ll just feck off.

Frank, stop publicly defending yourself. Β While you deny it is actually you. Β 
Β 

You don’t have a clue what you are getting yourself in to. Β You have no experience in running a club. Β No one really knows you you have just appeared. Β 
Β 

You just don’t like the truth being out. Β Don’t worry there is a lot more I can say and expose the club, however I would rather not. There is genuine fans that have been there for years, the new kids on the block have ruined the club. Β  Too many idiots in the JG good campΒ 
Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Frank, stop publicly defending yourself. Β While you deny it is actually you. Β 
Β 

You don’t have a clue what you are getting yourself in to. Β You have no experience in running a club. Β No one really knows you you have just appeared. Β 
Β 

You just don’t like the truth being out. Β Don’t worry there is a lot more I can say and expose the club, however I would rather not. There is genuine fans that have been there for years, the new kids on the block have ruined the club. Β  Too many idiots in the JG good campΒ 
Β 

Β 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just now, KirkyRobRoy said:

No one would believe a word of what you say anyway Rhubarb, so fill your boots

Jeez, Darvel must love having "fans" like you....Β Β 

I called the darvel cash trouble before it was public. Β 
Β 

I called jg stepping down before it was public. Β 
Β 

I called the players that were sold before there was talk of it. Β 
Β 

I pointed out the no need for tickets when Darvel were adamant they were right. Β 
Β 

And plenty moreΒ