This is an all ticket game as per agreement with SJFA
Away tickets will be available from Auchinleck direct once received
Strict segregation will be in place

Online tickets are now available at www.darvelfc.com
Collection days will be 23 March, 24 March, 30 March, 6 April AM

In person tickets will be available to purchase as follows:
Season ticket & lottery members Sale Day 23 March AM
General Sale Days 24 March, 30 March & 6 April AM

Whats the capacity for the semi final and how many tickets will Talbot be getting?

Aw ticket. C’mon tae buggery! It’s the junior cup. Numpties! 
Hope we’ve hammered them in the first leg an naebody goes. 

This wul be revenge for the classless remarks towards Talbot, when ye won the league. 
Talbot were always wee JGs marker. I hope we bury his last hope o going oot oan a high, you’ll no be winnin oor trophy. Shame to see big Andy and Gee huv tae take a doing but no that wee walloper. Hit him wear it hurts Talbot, the pokit, make his last act to fill the wages for the last month. Not a soul be near the place if we win by 3 or more 

Bye John, don’t let the door skelp ye oan the arse oan the wiy oot! 

Rant over! 

1 hour ago, Darvelman said:

They have an allocation of 800, full segregation in place no access to club facilities i.e. toilet blocks or pie hut. Temp toilets will be made available for the away support. Tickets will be issued to Auchinleck Talbot to sell themselves and confirmation of tickets sold and payment of each of them must be made in full prior to the game at Beechwood. No tickets will be sold for the away end after the cut off that is set by our committee of Thursday 11th. Any unsold tickets will be made available to Darvel fans. 

Every Talbot fan should boycott this.

1 hour ago, Darvelman said:

They have an allocation of 800, full segregation in place no access to club facilities i.e. toilet blocks or pie hut. Temp toilets will be made available for the away support. Tickets will be issued to Auchinleck Talbot to sell themselves and confirmation of tickets sold and payment of each of them must be made in full prior to the game at Beechwood. No tickets will be sold for the away end after the cut off that is set by our committee of Thursday 11th. Any unsold tickets will be made available to Darvel fans. 

Talbot are saying 900

image.thumb.png.d34230715b91ea66bdc731ffc5c966c2.png

2 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

Why enforce an 800/100 split?

Make it 900 and sell what you can.

Wouldn't blame any of the Talbot guys boycotting with the way this has been strung out.

Talbot will have upwards of 100 concessions. If that'l is strictly adhered to Darvel are effectively robbing pensioners during a cost of living crisis.  I hope the boycott idea gains support although I doubt it will.

3 hours ago, Shanner said:

Talbot will have upwards of 100 concessions. If that'l is strictly adhered to Darvel are effectively robbing pensioners during a cost of living crisis.  I hope the boycott idea gains support although I doubt it will.

We could boycott their food, programme and raffles. The whole scenario stinks of a wee ball sack. 

17 hours ago, Shanner said:

That was exactly my thinking, no need for it.