Darvel FC Thread

8 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Shocking behaviour from darvel and can't help but think it's a final snide parting shot from Mr gall to Talbot. 

Is this Gall guy as much a knob as he seems on here? Always remember a snide comment he made during an interview when Darvel made the play offs only to get humped. 

Talbot are the envy of the majority of West lower league teams- well run, self sustainable & supported for the right reasons.

5 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Is this Gall guy as much a knob as he seems on here? Always remember a snide comment he made during an interview when Darvel made the play offs only to get humped. 

Talbot are the envy of the majority of West lower league teams- well run, self sustainable & supported for the right reasons.

We've never had any problems with him tbf

A win yesterday but a tale of two halves, first half we were woeful and went in 2-1 up against the run of play , but to be fair tony changed it second half and put g up top , now why hes no playing their before jordan moore is a strange one as g is still a handful up there for any defence , fair play to winton u can see how they are doing so well with some good players and im sure they will enhance league one next season 

I see the boycott the food, programmes and raffles at the shit hole is gathering momentum with a suggestion that any Talbot supporter purchasing anything from Darvel is being threatened to have their photo shared on the supporters website.

34 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

I see the boycott the food, programmes and raffles at the shit hole is gathering momentum with a suggestion that any Talbot supporter purchasing anything from Darvel is being threatened to have their photo shared on the supporters website.

I like that.  EPPP 👍 

On 18/03/2024 at 10:56, jimbaxters said:

That's right. You got telt by him, didn't you?

Dunno if ud say telt but he did bring an army of minions with him(at least 10 m8s) 2 ask me 2 stop slagging him on here lol just aswell ma boy and ma dad was there or my response would've been f**k off lol

Mon the papers

20 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Where is rhubarb he hasn't posted for a while but mind u there is a few new accounts with the same drivel is it him cause we miss his crap he talks 

Yes it's very quiet with that walloper. Darvel is some place him and DL fighting over who's village idiot. That would bring in a crowd no doubt lol

Mon the papers

A game we nearly stole but arthurlie were miles better than us first half and looked a right good team , second half we were better again but if we play like that Saturday and against talbot the season will just fritter out 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

A game we nearly stole but arthurlie were miles better than us first half and looked a right good team , second half we were better again but if we play like that Saturday and against talbot the season will just fritter out 

Fuckingpleasegod

16 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No social media person now?

No updates on Twitter or Facebook all game.

25 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Can’t argue much with what you said Legend. Thought we had a wee spell in the 2nd half that if we had got our noses in front we could have won it. At the end you had those 2 massive chances to win. Still not sure how the boy missed with the last kick of the game. 

Edited by Arthurlie1981

8 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

6 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Did u get beat again and that's darvel for u every season u seem to mess up at the business end of the season shame u think the season is only till October when u were winning  admit ur club isn't capable to compete with the decent well run clubs 

Aye c'mon Jim, admit it!!!

On 17/03/2024 at 11:57, beaver watch said:

Just been reading about the boycott

But the part I've put in bold, is this true?,  honestly that is just a new low. 😶

I hear the comments of criticism, jealousy and hatred for past few years and the guy Gall hasn't helped himself at times and don't blame the criticism they get but for Talbot to share some Talbot supporters face on the Talbot supporters website for buying, (a pie),  ffs that is low, sickening and is actually dangerous and there's  even talbot supporters on here supporting this.  The only gain you get from this is the possibility of some backwater fan taking action against the person photographed, guys not good, its a football game ffs 

ffs some poor talbot fan will be crapping himself to use the toilet if he's busting for a No 1, never mind a No 2

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

13 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Just been reading about the boycott

But the part I've put in bold, is this true?,  honestly that is just a new low. 😶

I hear the comments of criticism, jealousy and hatred for past few years and the guy Gall hasn't helped himself at times and don't blame the criticism they get but for Talbot to share some Talbot supporters face on the Talbot supporters website for buying, (a pie),  ffs that is low, sickening and is actually dangerous and there's  even a talbot supporters on here supporting this.  The only gain you get from this is the possibility of some backwater fan taking action against the person photographed, guys not good, its a football game ffs 

ffs some poor talbot fan will be crapping himself to use the toilet if he's busting for a No 1, never mind a No 2  no, they won't

FTFY